Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I attempted to physically hurt my teacher (crush) when i realised she was dating a tall attractive guy

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
In my school there was this one teacher that I was very attracted to, she was short, curvy and thicc, everytime I entered the class i would constantly fantasise about sleeping with her or being with her.

This continued for a while until I was walking through a grocery store and to my dismay saw that she walking with a very tall, extremely attractive man! She showed alot of happiness and enthusiasm with him too, the way I saw her completely changed after that.

I encountered her again a week after seeing her with the tall guy, this time I decided to take action, how dare a woman of her stature refuse a short guy! I smashed my shoulder into hers and it caused her to stumble and lose her balance a little, before I did it I looked behind me to make it look like I hadn't of seen her.

Afterwards she jolted back on her feet and gave me an annoyed and confused look, I repeatedly apologised and in a fake panic voice exclaimed that I didn't see her, she accepted my apology and walked away. I walked back with a feeling of satisfaction and justification.

Based and @Dr. Autismo pilled.

Good work soldier. It's the small things that matter.

This is the most mild and hilarious revenge story I ever heard

In my school there was this one teacher that I was very attracted to, she was short, curvy and thicc, everytime I entered the class i would constantly fantasise about sleeping with her or being with her.

This continued for a while until I was walking through a grocery store and to my dismay saw that she walking with a very tall, extremely attractive man! She showed alot of happiness and enthusiasm with him too, the way I saw her completely changed after that.

I encountered her again a week after seeing her with the tall guy, this time I decided to take action, how dare a woman of her stature refuse a short guy! I smashed my shoulder into hers and it caused her to stumble and lose her balance a little, before I did it I looked behind me to make it look like I hadn't of seen her.

Afterwards she jolted back on her feet and gave me an annoyed and confused look, I repeatedly apologised and in a fake panic voice exclaimed that I didn't see her, she accepted my apology and walked away. I walked back with a feeling of satisfaction and justification.
I love stories like this. I love when foids get hurt.

(For any feds reading this, I would never personally hurt a foid.)