Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I attempted to ascend but I'm back

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
You never leave.

Remember you're here forever

never kiss never touch

:feelsbadman:
D33E4B64 E1D1 4937 8D89 977683DC493F

You still are more fortunate than a brown guy. Unless you know... you are deformed.

Why would you have to leave to try to ascend?

those foids who rejected you have no idea the amount of pain and torment they cause. They are all so heartless and it disgusts me.

Once a cel, always a cel.

How did you try to ascend? Obviously didn’t work.

@Brahcel i dunno who you even are in the chat, but probably not. this is a public chatroom, after all. the #welcome channel in the discord channel has a LOT of normies in it waiting to be questioned, so i doubt that discord will be banning everyone in it. and if they do, he he he, ha ha ha, ho ho ho. dozens of normies will go down with us.

@Brahcel i dunno who you even are in the chat, but probably not. this is a public chatroom, after all. the #welcome channel in the discord channel has a LOT of normies in it waiting to be questioned, so i doubt that discord will be banning everyone in it. and if they do, he he he, ha ha ha, ho ho ho. dozens of normies will go down with us.
haven't joined yet since I am part of other servers and do not want to get banned from discord if incels go down as I have heard. IDK if true

haven't joined yet since I am part of other servers and do not want to get banned from discord if incels go down as I have heard. IDK if true
well, private incel servers are more risky to be in than public ones, if anything. the public ones, discord bans the mods. private ones, they get rid of literally everybody inside, mod or not. there's always a risk, though, of course.