Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I ate salt today.

2Headpats4You

2Headpats4You

Recruit
★★
I ate some salt today. I checked what the lethal dose was and ate a tablespoon on NaCl, normal table salt, to try. It is actually more than 10% of the median lethal dose. I drank a glass of water to get it down which went easily. I started feeling ill and vomited within minutes. It felt horrible; it must really be a horrible way to die. The wikipedia page about salt poisoning says than it kills by causing swelling of the brain which must be very painful. I just felt my body trying to get rid of it, some dizziness and shaking. It says that the median lethal dose is 3g/kg but I must probably eat much more as my body is healthy. It's just that I'm broken down mentally, finished with life and have no future. I would have to keep myself from throwing it all up too.

Just like when I tried to kms the first time, I need someone to just cut my head off. I wish I was transported to medieval Japan or medieval Arabia so that I could just offer someone to test their blade by decapitating me. The search continues.

I'm inspired to write great posts when I'm at home but it doesn't come to me as easy when I'm here where I can use the internet.
Most comments, the ones that are easiest to make and best to receive just say things like ''Big IQ', 'Sugoi my nigger' or 'based.'

I sometimes drink salt water cause its tasty

Try 0.2cl or more after fasting and chug it down with a liquid if you want a near death experience.
You're still alive.

Bro, read this. You might consider doing it. It's what I tell everyone who is in a very dark place. Don't mind the spiritual mumbo jumbo, it's just lore.

Also, if you really want to kys, the safest way (I shouldn't be saying this) is a shotgun. If you try these things you're doing, not only could you fail, but also you could end worse in the end because of permanent damage. Still, read that link please. Don't kys.

I can't buy a gun because I live in a European first world prison. I would have done it already otherwise.
I'll read your post until tomorrow.

I would say don't do it, but you already made your decision, I wonder why you don't jumping from an high place.

Mby you could drive over some cucks and stacies (in GTA V). Don’t go out without a blast, Trevor style.

I don't like assault.

Isn't that like the one dude who died from soya sauce OD - the salt level killed them in the end.

Did it taste salty?

Lmao this site is going to get taken down thanks to posts like these fellow graycel.

Put some vinegar, garlic, egg yolks, and lemon juice in that bitch
& thank me later. Best drink

I put salt on my French fries

You need sodium nitrite not normal sodium.

nitrite will kill you fast, like 60 seconds fast

Everyone look at this fucking idiot.

I'm in no way advocating for suicide, and please don't kys, but if you have to, salt is absolutely one of the worst ways to go.

You're still alive.

Bro, read this. You might consider doing it. It's what I tell everyone who is in a very dark place. Don't mind the spiritual mumbo jumbo, it's just lore.

Also, if you really want to kys, the safest way (I shouldn't be saying this) is a shotgun. If you try these things you're doing, not only could you fail, but also you could end worse in the end because of permanent damage. Still, read that link please. Don't kys.

Thanks. I've read it. Happiness isn't even what I'm looking for; I just want to end it as fast and painless as possible.
You need sodium nitrite not normal sodium.

nitrite will kill you fast, like 60 seconds fast

This says you survive for 60 minutes.

Last edited: