Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ate salad

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I ate so much salad

A salad isnt a salad if its dumped with ranch and bacon and cheese and other unhealthy shit. Thats like eating a burger with lettuce and calling it good for you

A salad isnt a salad if its dumped with ranch and bacon and cheese and other unhealthy shit. Thats like eating a burger with lettuce and calling it good for you
lettuce doesnt have much nutrients either

Sounds like you have experience

Demba

over for carnivorecels

Its also good

You're doing it wrong.
SMV is not about vegetables. It's mostly about bones.
No lettuce for your face.

Good on you though for eating something healthy.

salad kinda sucks tbhngl

that guy in you pic has he made any new videos lol

i don't like salad, too much healthy shit

are you saying you spent all day tossing salads

That's why I never eat salad
full

Why u always have to bring gorillas to each thread? What gorillas has to do with this? U know Wat,if u post anothdr gorila pic again imma kick u in the testiclettes kk??

Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

Sup bro what ar u doing this late at night i can't sleep
Brutal timezonepill
it's morning for me and I stayed home from work, cuz I have brutal headache :feelsUnreal:

only today, I also want to become a NEET
we need to NEETmax :cryfeels:
Luckuly today monday I'm uni free but tomorrow tuesday uni starts and Is suifuel AND i dont have Energy to act cucked and pretend being normie it really drains me...too much torture for what

Luckuly today monday I'm uni free but tomorrow tuesday uni starts and Is suifuel AND i dont have Energy to act cucked and pretend being normie it really drains me...too much torture for what
shit, uni and wageslaving is too brutal

i don't like it it's too healthy tbh