Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ate my lunch in the toilet

• Thread starter jackwolfskin999
  • Start date
jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
was a short period in school when my anxiety was so high I couldnt eat in front of anyone else, there wasnt any proper cafeteria in the school, just a cafe, where everyone hurdled into groups and chatted, I couldnt sit in the corer by myself eating sloppy so I ate it in the toilet
eventually I just gave up eating at all in school

same tbh

whenever we had recess I would just go into one of toilet stalls and cope on my phone. I also remember hiding in the toilet for the entirety of my senior prom (studied in a boarding school so attendance was mandatory)

been there and done that 100s of times before :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Usually I would just eat in a corner by myself.

I usually went to the library

eating in a big room with everyone is monstrously awkward even at work, can't even imagine how awkward it would be to eat at a cafeteria in school

good thing it was never a thing in eastern europe, you either waited until you got home or just ate some shitty snack in class

now i go to the park on my lunch break and eat some random snacks i bought there, got a place that's really guarded and no one walks through there, lifefuel

they dont even let us eat our food nowdays

I was always fasting during school because eating in public gives me anxiety.Last time I've eaten in school was probably in 3rd grade or smth :feelshaha::feelstrash:

I eat with others in the cafeteria, but I don't talk much with them. Sometimes I order my lunch at the kebab shop though.

I'm sp glad tha lunch was never a thing in my school.

They let us eat outside on benches or just stand around. I Preferred outside, especially since cafeterias are so loud. 500 kids in an echo chamber all talking

i stayed in the gym

I used to do that sometimes. I don't eat at uni anymore. Just wait until I come home

sounds disgusting ngl how did you resist

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
germs all over your food