Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Assume Everyone Is A Happy, Well Rounded Nonvirgin Sex God

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Went outside today. Saw a normie with an ugly beard. Assumed his sex life was good because he was sitting across from a foid (separate tables) and both were on their phones. Assumed they were sex texting and in love, even though logic says they were total strangers.

Then I saw an obese ethnic guy in mom jeans. Assumed his sex life was rocking because he was smiling for no apparent reason.

Saw a soy cuck looking dude of only modest height walk into a sports shop. Assumed he slays because he must be a high T sports enthusiast. Girls love jocks bro.

See my point? Locic and everything I've learned about on the internet should tell me this is probably not the case for any of these gentlemen, but nevertheless my authentic impression is that they are doing well with women in spite of any evidence against it. Maybe my self esteem has become so trash that I'm now assigning overly positive attributes to people to not look so pathetic as to assume anyone is near my level of scumbagery. That's gotta be a real psychological phenomenon.

Good news is if I ever see any of you subhumans in public, prepare to have someone be illogically impressed with you. Even jealous. Would that be lifefuel? Probably not...

Yeah bro you're delusional. Incels are common as fuck

The important thing is that I can recognize this in hindsight. But in the moment it's not so easy.
yeah bro. Just try not to feel like too much of a victim I guess.

Sounds like u have a toxic personality

Is it? makes me feel pretty unhinged actually.
It isn't. Most guys don't have good sex lives , Most men are pretty miserable and bluepilled to the core. Keep that in mind always.

It isn't. Most guys don't have good sex lives , Most men are pretty miserable and bluepilled to the core. Keep that in mind always.
I can beleie the second part pretty easy. It's the first part that trips me up a bunch. They are having good steady sex lives it seems to me.

I see many happy couples but never a happy subhuman with a gf

Actually those guys you see are more miserable than you. They haven't found the blackpill truth and are suffering in silence.

Men are good at bottling up their true feelings. Hell, I have to do that all the time because I will suffer the consequences otherwise and no one else is going to help me.

Actually those guys you see are more miserable than you. They haven't found the blackpill truth and are suffering in silence.
Makes sense. I hope they have a way to cope that suits them.