Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked the local mental homeless roastie to fuck

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This roastie likes been homeless and she sometimes just starts shouting on the street at imaginary people.

So I asked the roastie if I can have one blow in her pussy without condom and she said MAYBE if I take her to a restaurant for dinner.

I wont lie she is a nice roastie very beautiful but taking a mental homeless foid to a restaurant spending like 100€ for a "MAYBE" fuck yet hookers cost like 30-40€ in the whorehouse for a quickie. So the roastie gave me the number but I didnt call her. Then when the roastie sees me when she is begging for money in the city she just starts shouting real loud and angrily at some imaginary person. So I now go arounddddddd her. But now she has some older homeless looking dude always around her and she doesnt shout anymore when she sees me

Last edited:
Get her some dinner, mang.

Brutal. Its absolutely over for you if even homeless women reject you

Buy her some food, doesn't have to be expensive and see what happens. I mean why not try if there a chance

Buy her some food, doesn't have to be expensive and see what happens. I mean why not try if there a chance
She said no cheap restaurant like Mcdonalds.

She said MAYBE
Tell her you wanna fuck first then you'll take her to the restaurant OR pay half of it beforehand and the other half after fucking

volcel if you don't
Well, there is no guarantee she would put out.

But honestly, I could actually imagine that she would have put out. A single dinner is a one-time occasion, if she can get it repeatedly it's probably better than making the connection between you two sour.

Tell her you wanna fuck first then you'll take her to the restaurant OR pay half of it beforehand and the other half after fucking
lol do you think a roastie with experience on the streets is that easy to fool?

If you've got some guarantee that she's gonna let you fuck, then yeah?
I feel embaressed been seen with a mental homeless foid. What if she randomly starts screaming in the restaurant?

I feel embaressed been seen with a mental homeless foid. What if she randomly starts screaming in the restaurant?
You told us she doesn't scream anymore when she sees you

Tell her you will only take her to the restaurant if she fucks you before
otherwise don't waste your time

Tell her you will only take her to the restaurant if she fucks you before
otherwise don't waste your time
What do I say if she says no-way , first restaurant then MAYBE a fuck? These homeless people are street smart you know, you cantg just con them easly

You may have found someone for LTR (long-time-relationship), OP

Dude, if you do this, make sure she doesn’t order like $500 worth of shit at the restaurant.

Also there are a lot of other things that could go wrong. I wouldn’t do it.

You may have found someone for LTR (long-time-relationship), OP
Brocel there is a reason a real beautiful homeless foid remains on the streets instead of somebody snatching her real fast. She is really beautiful but mental

Dude, if you do this, make sure she doesn’t order like $500 worth of shit at the restaurant.

Also there are a lot of other things that could go wrong. I wouldn’t do it.
Thats why I didnt do it.

you mean take a mental homeless foid to a restaurant?
Buy her McDonald’s. That won’t be a lot of money wasted if things go wrong and she might fuck you.

can have one blow in her pussy without condom
Also if you get her preg, she can use the court system to fuck your life up really bad.

Also if you get her preg, she can use the court system to fuck your life up really bad.
shieeet I aint even worried about that in the least. What exactly can they do to a cel on welfare? Shieet take my 6 year old laptop? Or my 100€ tv? Thats about as good as it gets trying to take stuff from a minimalist

she said a proper restaurant not mcd's
Oh, she’s 5 star restaurant only? Screw her then, lol. Worthless piece of shit is homeless and that demanding. Worthless slut

Oh, she’s 5 star restaurant only? Screw her then, lol. Worthless piece of shit is homeless and that demanding. Worthless slut
lol not 5 star just anything except McD's. I guess even a cheap restaurant will do for her but she is mental, imagine she starts screaming in the restaurant

She's a psycho druggie she might have some std be careful

Do it
If you're lucky you may eat her stinky pussy

lol not 5 star just anything except McD's. I guess even a cheap restaurant will do for her but she is mental, imagine she starts screaming in the restaurant
Yeah, she’s fucked up in the head and I wouldn’t trust her anywhere.

Well, I don’t know this foid.

But, whenever a foid says “maybe” to me…….it always means no.

Either fuck first or don’t give her a damn thing.

She probably has 10 other guys asking her the same request.

She probably has 10 other guys asking her the same request.
obviously, incels also want to get the dick wet and cum in a pussy. We gotta do what we can to taste some pussy

Yeah I'm not liking that maybe, why not just skip the whole dinner and pay her to fuck.

Shes filled with STDs dont penetrate her.

Just eat her ass mang