Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I asked people if the Holocaust would have been less bad if the Jews were just castrated and not killed

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
(The remaining Jews, mind you, Hitler actually encouraged them to emigrate since 1933, but sadly, not many countries accepted Jewish immigrants).

The vast majority of them (75% of the Jodel community) said:
WTF?! Killing people or castrating them is equally bad!

Literally: Taking a person's life and taking their access to sex/procreation are equally bad.

Sex and Death are apparently on the same level of importance, Sigismund Schlomo Freud even called Eros and Thanatos the driving forces of mankind.

Difference is that the Holocaust was caused by political reasons, while our Inceldom is caused by societal decisions. Actually I came to terms with the fact that not every man will father children, because depending on the societal mechanisms, this could be eugenistic and based. But so is letting millions of babies starve. Worthy of discussion those things, and you don't have the moral highground, IT fag.

You'd have to do the foids too since anyone born to a jew foid becomes a jew

(The remaining Jews, mind you, Hitler actually encouraged them to emigrate since 1933, but sadly, not many countries accepted Jewish immigrants).

The vast majority of them (75% of the Jodel community) said:
WTF?! Killing people or castrating them is equally bad!

Literally: Taking a person's life and taking their access to sex/procreation are equally bad.

Sex and Death are apparently on the same level of importance, Sigismund Schlomo Freud even called Eros and Thanatos the driving forces of mankind.

Difference is that the Holocaust was caused by political reasons, while our Inceldom is caused by societal decisions. Actually I came to terms with the fact that not every man will father children, because depending on the societal mechanisms, this could be eugenistic and based. But so is letting millions of babies starve. Worthy of discussion those things, and you don't have the moral highground, IT fag.
Most people think rape is worse than murder so ... yeah people are pretty delusional it seems to me when it comes to evaluating crimes. People just go with what they feel instead of actually thinking about what is taking place.

Don’t get me wrong I think if I was castrated I’d off myself since at this point what else have I got to live for/life’s so bad anyway. For me, I’d rather they just kill me I think and get it over with.

They weren't killed though. Srs

Was it 6 million?

Most people think rape is worse than murder so ... yeah people are pretty delusional it seems to me when it comes to evaluating crimes. People just go with what they feel instead of actually thinking about what is taking place.

Don’t get me wrong I think if I was castrated I’d off myself since at this point what else have I got to live for/life’s so bad anyway. For me, I’d rather they just kill me I think and get it over with.