Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked on Reddit what a person could do with 3 months of free time. All the responses were sex/girlfriend related.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
No wonder I couldn't figure out anything to do other than my usual rotting with TV, games, internet and maybe books and such.

Turns out people my age go out and hang out with friends and try to get laid as much as possible.

Even in a scenario where I wasn't blackpilled and thought that I could stand a chance despite my looks, there are so many reasons why I couldn't get any sex even if I spent 3 months pouring all my efforts into trying to get laid. Especially in eastern europe, without friends you're fucked. Idk how else people get laid except through a large network of acquaintances/friends. No tinder, no cold approaches, no nothing. Although people probably find a way, I'm just so socially retarded from isolating myself from people my whole life, I just have no idea what they do.

Last edited:
I am also too ill to start anything and maybe check how to host my own forum :feelsthink:
Though I think these reports of people using their "free time" to become programmers or artists is a mega cope because most people are lazy and unproductive.

And then they say that sex isn't important jfl

I am also too ill to start anything and maybe check how to host my own forum :feelsthink:
Though I think these reports of people using their "free time" to become programmers or artists is a mega cope because most people are lazy and unproductive.
Yeah, just look at some of the dumbasses around us every day. They are becoming programmers and artists? Vast majority of people just watch TV or weedcope.

This further proves that sex is everything in life.

The high tier normies I know who have a gf spend ALL their free time with their gf. That's not me shitposting or guessing, a normie literally told me that when some dude asked him "what hobbies do you have" he told me he froze and realized all he does with his free time is see his gf

The high tier normies I know who have a gf spend ALL their free time with their gf. That's not me shitposting or guessing, a normie literally told me that when some dude asked him "what hobbies do you have" he told me he froze and realized all he does with his free time is see his gf
can confirm had normie friends with gf's and they would would hang out more with their gfs than with their friends

Especially in eastern europe, without friends you're fucked. Idk how else people get laid except through a large network of acquaintances/friends. No tinder, no cold approaches, no nothing.
:feelslala:

Reddit is filled with 29 yo virgins but they're not misogynistic inkels

what does he do besides have sex with her? I've actually thought about this, if I somehow got a gf, what the hell would I even do with her?

tinder's only purpose in this area seems to be for wealthy singles age 30-40 to "share good experiences" together, rinse and repeat

everyone else is busy meeting people at work or through friends or already married, or an incel with nothing to share

but sex isn't important you inkwell :soy:

Reddit is shithole

God dammit :feelscry: knowing what normies think about is brutal

what does he do besides have sex with her? I've actually thought about this, if I somehow got a gf, what the hell would I even do with her?
Listens to her problem all day long (no joke she calls her to rant or scream at him on the phone, he even had to leave some group projects at times), goes to eat with her, goes to various social events, goes to the movies, spends the day/evening with her if it's xmas/NYE/her birthday/his birthday/valentine's etc

Listens to her problem all day long (no joke she calls her to rant or scream at him on the phone, he even had to leave some group projects at times), goes to eat with her, goes to various social events, goes to the movies, spends the day/evening with her if it's xmas/NYE/her birthday/his birthday/valentine's etc
Can confirm. Lost 2 of my 3 close friends to foids. One got together freshman year and I never saw him, hung out with him or spoke to him all year long until they finally broke up and he needed cope from his friends. The other is still with his bible-thumping gf. Never hangs out with me and friends anymore and his entire life is basically readjusted to pleasing her at this point. Not even exaggerating when I say they do EVERYTHING together, even hw. I think about this too. When I'm thinking about how I want a gf is it just the dick talking from years of no action or do I actually want a companion because most dudes I know are annoyed af by their gfs, they only stick with them for the fucking.

see this is where I'm screwed. I have no connections to bring her to.
He met her through social events and his extended social circle.

Normies who consistently get a gf tick 2 boxes

1. high tier normie
2. huuuuge social circle and/or local statusmaxxing

People like him literally know hundreds of people and go to parties and social events several times per week when they're in college. Even when they don't go to an event or a party, they spent their days in class with their friends. Or at least they're messaging each other on social media 24/7

He met her through social events and his extended social circle.

Normies who consistently get a gf tick 2 boxes

1. high tier normie
2. huuuuge social circle and/or local statusmaxxing

People like him literally know hundreds of people and go to parties and social events several times per week when they're in college. Even when they don't go to an event or a party, they spent their days in class with their friends. Or at least they're messaging each other on social media 24/7
i was low normie and had small to medium social circle. got nothing in college

my social circle would have been bigger if my looks were better tbh. social circle comes from looks

my social circle would have been bigger if my looks were better tbh. social circle comes from looks
I have social circles with incels, boring normies, cool outcasts and few chads. The thing is that you can hardly be yourself with the chads.
As soon as they find out you're incel you are done. The good thing is most of them really believe its about attitude.
There is only one chad who accepted me for being incel but his advice is useless, ofc.

I have social circles with incels, boring normies, cool outcasts and few chads. The thing is that you can hardly be yourself with the chads.
As soon as they find out you're incel you are done. The good thing is most of them really believe its about attitude.
There is only one chad who accepted me for being incel but his advice is useless, ofc.
"cool outcasts"?

Of course it does, i didn't try to imply it didn't. I'm saying the normies use and abuse it as much as possible to fuck/get a gf. Which we can't

It's a completely different world

Can confirm. Lost 2 of my 3 close friends to foids. One got together freshman year and I never saw him, hung out with him or spoke to him all year long until they finally broke up and he needed cope from his friends. The other is still with his bible-thumping gf. Never hangs out with me and friends anymore and his entire life is basically readjusted to pleasing her at this point. Not even exaggerating when I say they do EVERYTHING together, even hw. I think about this too. When I'm thinking about how I want a gf is it just the dick talking from years of no action or do I actually want a companion because most dudes I know are annoyed af by their gfs, they only stick with them for the fucking.
I really want a companion tbh. If she isn't repulsive and she's loyal I'd legit want to have someone with me like that.

@Personalityinkwell this reminds me, another couple i know even studied all the time together throughout college, they lived together, cooked for each other, went to festivals together, went on vacations together. Crazy stuff

incels keep thinking this is some kind of rocket science that they could never do, but it isn't.

i've talked to enough guys and seen enough of their women to know that they're like a bratty annoying sister that wants attention. the problem is getting your foot in the door in the first place.

@Personalityinkwell this reminds me, another couple i know even studied all the time together throughout college, they lived together, cooked for each other, went to festivals together, went on vacations together. Crazy stuff

plenty of people met like this as late as 1998-1999, first year of college and never split up or separated ever again, worked the same department, etc

incels keep thinking this is some kind of rocket science that they could never do, but it isn't.

i've talked to enough guys and seen enough of their women to know that they're like a bratty annoying sister that wants attention. the problem is getting your foot in the door in the first place.

plenty of people met like this as late as 1998-1999, first year of college and never split up or separated ever again, worked the same department, etc
We were born too late :feelsrope:

well if you get a gf by some fluke and she finds out you're a loner with shit status, won't that screw you?

I assume you need one of three things:
Some social status
8+ looks (maybe 7/10 would suffice)
A huge dick (8+ inches. 7 inches isn't enough)

thoughts?

I have this same thought all the time. I have no idea what couples do together. it seems so natural to some of them, they can literally spend all day together and never get tired of each other. I can't even hold a conversation about anything with most women because I have nothing in common with them

well if you get a gf by some fluke and she finds out you're a loner with shit status, won't that screw you?

I assume you need one of three things:
Some social status
8+ looks (maybe 7/10 would suffice)
A huge dick (8+ inches. 7 inches isn't enough)

thoughts?

that's what i used to think, then i stalked a few girls i like and saw the guys do absolutely nothing special.
the social status is just good photos with other people where you aren't mogged too badly, and about 500-1000 fake spam friends on kikebook.
in reality you have like 2-3 people that you take her to meet. and some of them might even be family like cousins or something.

I really want a companion tbh. If she isn't repulsive and she's loyal I'd legit want to have someone with me like that.
I used to long for something like that, but I've given up at this point. I'm too different from the average foid that all my interactions with them are too inorganic. I have no idea how normal guys do it so effortlessly. I have to consciously think about what to say and what not to say to the point where there's too many unnatural pauses. I'm an introvert too which doesn't help cuz I'm shit at leading convos and group discussions. Too many years of isolation have left me far behind :feelscry:

I used to long for something like that, but I've given up at this point. I'm too different from the average foid that all my interactions with them are too inorganic. I have no idea how normal guys do it so effortlessly. I have to consciously think about what to say and what not to say to the point where there's too many unnatural pauses. I'm an introvert too which doesn't help cuz I'm shit at leading convos and group discussions. Too many years of isolation have left me far behind :feelscry:
Tbh you're probably so distanced from normies culture. I can never relate to whatever they've watched on netflix or seen on social media

It's not even just social skills anymore

Lol I don't even have any cousins that me or my parents are on speaking terms with. And I literally deleted all of my facebook friends (used to have some highschool assholes on there), now I literally have 0 (down from like 30 at max). 0 photos of myself.
theoretically me neither because our families made sure to destroy all connections, as is standard in the dying european middle class.

but I had a chance meeting with my cousin once and even though we drifed away again after, I have his contact info and could probably bully him into meeting me if I had a gf since we'd have good reason to meet and for our girlfriends to meet and he'd look like an asshole if he refused.
besides he's probably planning to get married eventually and drag a bunch of us to his wedding anyway, he would owe me the social proof of making me look like a normal person in front of a girl.

theoretically me neither because our families made sure to destroy all connections, as is standard in the dying european middle class.

but I had a chance meeting with my cousin once and even though we drifed away again after, I have his contact info and could probably bully him into meeting me if I had a gf since we'd have good reason to meet and for our girlfriends to meet and he'd look like an asshole if he refused.
besides he's probably planning to get married eventually and drag a bunch of us to his wedding anyway, he would owe me the social proof of making me look like a normal person in front of a girl.
That's some shrewd thinking man. Although how sad it is that we must have these elaborate thoughts about things that normies take for granted and that simply come about for them while living life on auto-pilot?

That's some shrewd thinking man. Although how sad it is that we must have these elaborate thoughts about things that normies take for granted and that simply come about for them while living life on auto-pilot?
Yeah but I don't think it's that shrewd. This guy sees nothing wrong with wrangling people from his entire extended family to pad out his wedding's guest count and make it look more important, even after not bothering to stay in touch with them, or in my case, not even picking up my calls once.

It's just typical normie shit.

Crazy stuff for us, complety normal to most people

((("but relationships are not everything"))) ((("I'm not hypocrite when I tell you that you just need pills and therapy")))