Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked my female cousin to rate me 1-10

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Me: ok give me the hard truth
Cousin: are you sure
Me: yes
Cousin: are you really sure
Me: yes i am sure
Cousin: .... ok but i just wanna make su-
Me: im sure
Cousin: ok please dont take this personally
Me: i wont
Cousin: 1/10

If even family won't give you bluepilled ratings, it's over.

Kek, really? At least give her points for honesty if true.

its over
QCUt8eM.gif

If they asked you “are you sure” that many times, you can be sure it’s bad.

Damn, that sucks dude.

“Please don’t take this personally, 1/10” :lul::lul::lul::lul:

1/10 is literally that guy <<<, John Merrick, the elephant man. If you don't look like that, your cousin is an evil bastard trying to drive you to the rope.

Wow, sorry about that mate. Though it makes me wonder how you look? Seems you'd need to be an obese, deformed, acne-scarred manlet for her not to find one redeeming feature to bump you to at least 2/10.

Edit: What the guy above said, basically.

1/10 is literally that guy <<<, John Merrick, the elephant man. If you don't look like that, your cousin is an evil bastard trying to drive you to the rope.
Females consider 60% of men to be bellow 2/10, John Merrick is a negative by their scale.

Well, he looks more like 0/10 tbh

I'd be interested to be rated by your female cousins

Also they're lying, there's no way you're a fucking 1/10 unless you're an acid burn victim.

WTF dude ? You sure she wasn't trolling ?

You gave me an idea. I have a girl cousin who looks exactly like me. I wonder how she would rank me. I would say she's between 8 or 10, she's really feminine and cute. Unfortunately for me, those traits are mostly weird on a masculine frame.
Well, he looks more like 0/10 tbh
muahaha

Nuclear War NOW

Seen so many instances where young guys are convinced that they're repulsive subhumans and you see pictures of them and they're nothing of the kind. In any sort of sane society, they would have absolutely no problem finding a woman to be happy with. But everything has become warped and out of kilter. Endless feminazi propaganda has made anything with a vagina think it can land at least an 8, striving for a 9 and hoping for a 10.

A one out of ten? Unless you look like the elephant man, that's simply not true. Girls just have ridiculous standards.

Not saying you aren't ugly. I just think a 1/10 should be reserved for real freaks.

Funny, just the other day my mom told me I shouldn't approach a girl because she was "out of my league."

I'm sorry bro, that's fucked up. But at least she told the truth. I'd rather not be lied to. Also NEVER ask anybody to rate you. You should know yourself.

Unless you're severely deformed, you are not 1/10.

No it isnt, males like that dont even count as humans for society.

Op is just fugly

Your female cousin is genetically close enough to you that you would be repulsive to her.

Women don't see anything below 5. I doubt you're a 1 but you might as well be.

when even your own family call you subhuman. :feelsbadman:

I am curious now how you look, you should hop into the rating thread and say hi ;)

Also don't sweat it, girls can't rate with words, they rate with actions.

Also, is your cousin one of those Arab whores who only fucks white guys?

sub 4 is subhuman in women's eyes. 1, 2 or 3, it doesn't matter, you're invisible to women. Women think of all sub5s as 1/10.
ratings scale according to women:
sub5: subhuman
5-6: unattractive
7: average
8: attractive
9+: very attractive

OP run cousin game immediately
7f3a84ab-b5a7-408c-857f-b901eae5b1e4.gif

I fucking hate my uni counselor

If they asked you “are you sure” that many times, you can be sure it’s bad.

"Are you sure"
me: "yes"
"Are you really sure"
me: "yes"
"You really want to know the truth?"
me: "YEAH! Yes, dammit just tell me!"
*signs* Okay then, well...
me: "WAIT, no. stop. Nevermind. "

Also, is your cousin one of those Arab whores who only fucks white guys?
not completely Arab shes half Arab half black I've seen her with a bunch tyrones and chads i've yet to see her with any other race tho

Then again, if you are bellow 5/10 then you may as well be 4 or 2 or 1 to them, it doesn't matter.

Shoulda smacked her and said how about now?

How have you not roped yet?

Damn, it's over.

Gotta give her credit for honesty though. I'd prefer that over people pissing on my head and telling me it's raining.