Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I asked for the Chico lachowski haircut and got something like this

K

ksmk

Innocent
★★★
and he was trying to convince me that it looks the same, it’s over anyways even if I have the Chico haircut

Attachments

• IMG_6337.jpeg
    IMG_6337.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6351.jpeg
    IMG_6351.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
no chico haircut for non-chico face
IMG 5152

Barber was making sure your smv stayed the same

:feelsbadman: just wear a hat all the time then theory

if you are ugly and/or autistic they will always half ass your haircut anyway

This is why i don't go to barbers

and he was trying to convince me that it looks the same, it’s over anyways even if I have the Chico haircut
Now you are chicolatowerhairski

if you are ugly and/or autistic they will always half ass your haircut anyway
The barber is sub human as well, I’m 5”7 and he’s some how shorter than me, and has a fat nose

The barber is sub human as well, I’m 5”7 and he’s some how shorter than me, and has a fat nose
He saw you as competition therefore brought your smv down. Its how life works buddy, you need to get revenge.

At least you have nice beard grooming and clear skin

He saw you as competition therefore brought your smv down. It’s how life works buddy, you need to get revenge.
No joke my barber tried to do this shit to me today. This mf started cutting my right side more than my left making it look uneven. I kept tilting my head until he stopped. Fucking bastards

No joke my barber tried to do this shit to me today. This mf started cutting my right side more than my left making it look uneven. I kept tilting my head until he stopped. Fucking bastards
Honestly recreating other peoples hairstyle is not possible if your hair is just genetically different or your skull is just different size so it doesnt match.

I try to recreate the textured crop hairstyle that like 90% of German teen boys and young adult have now for some reason (apparently due to tiktok :feelstastyman: ) but it never works and even if it does my hair grows so much that after a week i would need to cut it again.

Last edited:
you are truecel, you won't be Chad copying a Chad, he was born like that lol

sorry! Chicos bone structure isn’t included with the haircut!

Nigga got the Iraqi special.

How do you get a haircut then? You cut your own hair?
I've been growing my hair out for a year. If i wanted it a trim or a cut,my mom would do it