Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I asked foid teacher for help and she said 'ok' and walked off

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm not entitled to get good grades.

You aren't entitled to help

Just foid teacher things

Never trust a highE person

My middle school math teacher was always telling me to "Deal with it yourself." while helping the clever and nice kids. Good looking students receive much more attention from teachers, thus they are considered to be smarter and easier to work with, than with the ugly ones.

My middle school math teacher was always telling me to "Deal with it yourself." while helping the clever and nice kids. Good looking students receive much more attention from teachers, thus they are considered to be smarter and easier to work with, than with the ugly ones.
This exact thing happens with this teacher. She always says that to the other ugly students and with me she just ignores me but helps the chadlites and chads

Your english is good, why not posting?

I hate foids teachers

Jesus sweaty :soy: She sensed your awful personality. Did is huWHY Ur INkeLL:lul:

spank her
9tfsgd2hf1r31

With the right or the left hand?

Because I'm too socially inept and tend to overthink everything I say or do.
I used to do so too, but free yourself, even if your english is not so good (how you may think) you can enjoy the world of postmaxing.

hole having teachers are the worst. best and coolest teachers i ever had were male

slimy whore was disgusting by you so she let you die off in degeneracy.