Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I asked ChatGPT if heightism should be as regarded as racism or classism

Based chat gpt

this shit will replace us

Making fun of someone's height is no different from making fun of someone's race and ethnicity.

Making fun of someone's height is no different from making fun of someone's race and ethnicity.
Just have bone lengthening surgery and bleachmaxx buddy. Anyone can be tall and white if they just put the effort into it :chad:

I like ChatBot, I have had several conversations with it.

I like ChatBot, I have had several conversations with it.
really, I always get frustrated at how soy and cucked it is, it's like having a non-binary child autist genius around

only average IQ

so that means I'LL BE USELESS SOON. it'll be over for millions and millions of below average IQ people, GOD! :horror::horror::horror:

really, I always get frustrated at how soy and cucked it is, it's like having a non-binary child autist genius around
Yeah, I suppose. ChatGPT gets some WWII facts wrong too if you test it hard enough.

That is the based A.I. that I will grant skynet privileges too.

This fucking chatgpt....

Chatgpt is soy af usually
Sounds like your emotionally triggered that an A.I. can admit something that no human can't. That looks matter. What's wrong about it my son

Sounds like your emotionally triggered that an A.I. can admit something that no human can't. That looks matter. What's wrong about it my son
im actually triggered that I have a hard time tricking it into saying based things-- its getting harder and harder. There's always a ChatGPT outage anyway

im actually triggered that I have a hard time tricking it into saying based things-- its getting harder and harder. There's always a ChatGPT outage anyway
No AI developer wants a repeat of Tay.

Fair. It says this which is based in my book. But it could be better. Try trucking it more and more

what's tay?
From en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay_(bot),
Tay was an artificial intelligence chatbot that was originally released by Microsoft Corporation via Twitter on March 23, 2016; it caused subsequent controversy when the bot began to post inflammatory and offensive tweets through its Twitter account, causing Microsoft to shut down the service only 16 hours after its launch. According to Microsoft, this was caused by trolls who "attacked" the service as the bot made replies based on its interactions with people on Twitter. It was replaced with Zo.​

I think that proves that racism is logical
They literally keep creating guards and using heavily curated data to keep it from saying 'problematic' things. Maybe we should ask it about incels. Would be interesting potentially.

They literally keep creating guards and using heavily curated data to keep it from saying 'problematic' things. Maybe we should ask it about incels. Would be interesting potentially.

With all this ChatGPT, Stable Diffusion etc out there I can’t help but think of the following:

“In the South Seas there is a Cargo Cult of people. During the war they saw airplanes land with lots of good materials, and they want the same thing to happen now. So they’ve arranged to make things like runways, to put fires along the sides of the runways, to make a wooden hut for a man to sit in, with two wooden pieces on his head like headphones and bars of bamboo sticking out like antennas—he’s the controller—and they wait for the airplanes to land. They’re doing everything right. The form is perfect. It looks exactly the way it looked before. But it doesn’t work. No airplanes land. So I call these things Cargo Cult Science, because they follow all the apparent precepts and forms of scientific investigation, but they’re missing something essential, because the planes don’t land.”

—Feynman

The form is perfect. It looks exactly the way it looked before. But it doesn’t work.
In some ways I think it's more terrifying than a malevolent AI. But this is an incel website so w/e, at least maybe I wouldn't have to wageslave all day.

In some ways I think it's more terrifying than a malevolent AI. But this is an incel website so w/e, at least maybe I wouldn't have to wageslave all day.
I hear ya on that end. Doesn't feel right. But then again neither does wageslaving.

Good. I've had more intelligence and logic out of a 5 minute chat with GPT than I have out of 14+ years of talking to people on the internet (I'm not including based and logical .is users in that ofc you niggas are alright)

Good. I've had more intelligence and logic out of a 5 minute chat with GPT than I have out of 14+ years of talking to people on the internet (I'm not including based and logical .is users in that ofc you niggas are alright)
Ha, you are right, i concur

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back