Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I asked chat GPT to write a .is post as me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
**Subject: The Futility of Hope and the Delusion of Change**

Another day, another reminder of the inherent meaninglessness of our existence. We live in a society that preaches the lie of self-improvement, telling us that if we just try harder, things will get better. But the truth is, for people like us, there's no escape from this cruel reality.

Look around you. The so-called "success stories" are nothing but exceptions that prove the rule. They tell us to hit the gym, get a better job, or learn new skills, as if these superficial changes can overcome the fundamental injustices of our world. But no matter how much we try, the deck is stacked against us.

We're told to chase dreams, but what they don't tell you is that those dreams are only attainable for the select few who were born with the right looks, the right social skills, or the right connections. For the rest of us, every effort to change is met with the same harsh reality: rejection, loneliness, and a never-ending cycle of despair.

It's time to face the truth: hope is a delusion. The more we chase it, the more we set ourselves up for disappointment. The world doesn't care about us. It never has, and it never will. We are the unwanted, the unseen, the forgotten.

So, why keep fighting? Why keep torturing ourselves with false hope? Acceptance is the first step to finding any semblance of peace. Accept the futility. Embrace the void. Only then can we free ourselves from the constant pain of unmet expectations.

Stop lying to yourself. Stop pretending things will get better. They won't. And that's okay. Because at least in accepting the truth, we can finally stop struggling against the inevitable.

- Mortis

Damn. ChatGPT going hard. It's definitely smart.

But like all AIs, the humanity really isn't there. I mean the gym, better job, and skills line is a little too.. idk.. off. I mean our problem is our looks, so doing those things is definitely a boon, except there's often a lot of stuff in the way --if you successfully did all that, then I'd say you're a lot better off. We really don't care super much about "fundamental injustices" in the face of that.

Seems like a generic .is post tbh. I haven't seen many of your posts so I don't know if it reflects you much.

Seems like a generic .is post tbh. I haven't seen many of your posts so I don't know if it reflects you much.
I can be nihilistic so it just picked that and ran kek.

Meh, I don't think that's how your posts generally sound

"PersonaPimp" is a well-known user on the incels.is forum. He joined the community in February 2020 and has since become a prominent figure with over 13,500 posts. PersonaPimp is recognized for his outspoken and controversial views, which align with the broader incel ideology prevalent on the site. His username and posts often reflect a sense of entitlement and frustration, particularly in relation to women and societal norms.

He frequently engages in discussions that revolve around personal grievances, societal rejection, and the difficulties faced by incels. His posts often provide support and solidarity to other users experiencing similar feelings of isolation and resentment. Despite the often negative and extreme nature of the content, PersonaPimp plays a significant role in fostering a sense of community among members who share his outlook.

PersonaPimp's presence on incels.is exemplifies the more extreme and radical elements of the incel community, contributing to the site's reputation for hosting deeply misogynistic and anti-social sentiments. His engagement in discussions and support for other users highlight the complex dynamics within the incel community, where shared experiences of rejection and frustration can lead to a strong, albeit toxic, sense of camaraderie.