Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I asked Ai to make a wojack of incels.is user roasting them. This is what I got lmao

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
Screenshot 20240626 153734

Some of these are true.

What was the prompt? AI must be getting pretty smart by now.

was this completely made by AI?
because I couldn't have done it any better tbh
yes a far as my limited technology knowledge goes

It can make memes now?

What was the prompt? AI must be getting pretty smart by now.
It is. Even AI art is improving with new models. Before it couldn't draw hands at all. Now it can.

Most of that shits wrong for me, im literally broke and do use public transportation, nor do i own airpods

I saw that thread on /v/ yesterday kek, funny website.

It somewhat got the Stacy right

Who the fuck spends $200 a month on streaming services? Boomer AI
AI never heard about Pirating services lol anyway i know a few guys who pay loads of shit on subscription that they forgot to track. I currently still have chatgpt subscription even tho i rarely use it

AI never heard about Pirating services lol anyway i know a few guys who pay loads of shit on subscription that they forgot to track. I currently still have chatgpt subscription even tho i rarely use it
I watch all my TV shows for free :feelshehe:, only my boomer parents actually pay to stream films. Piracy became the way to go after every dumb hollywood production company decided they all wanted to have their own streaming service, making things worse than even the cable days.

Looool

Everything right for me except I havent played a single game in years and I shower regulary. :feelskek:

I'm surprised that AI could generate clear text

Volcels.is tbh ngl
full

it's over for farmercels

Yeah well it's obviously all completely blue pilled nonsense. Both the wojak and neet ones.

Yeah well it's obviously all completely blue pilled nonsense. Both the wojak and neet ones.
I tried making a big nosed man promotes bbc and it kicked me out

These are pretty funny JFL, even the incel one