Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i asked AI if incels exist

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
my question:
"Do you think incels exist? I mean involuntarily celibate people who really cannot convince for reasons beyond their control a sexual relationship with the opposite sex?"

the answer:

Yes, incels (involuntarily celibate individuals) do exist, as some people may face social, psychological, or physical barriers that make it difficult for them to form sexual or romantic relationships despite their desire to do so.

Reasoning:​

1. Social Factors: Some individuals may struggle with social anxiety, lack of social skills, or limited opportunities to meet potential partners, which can hinder their ability to form connections.
  2. Psychological Factors: Mental health issues, such as depression or low self-esteem, can impact one's confidence and ability to engage in relationships.
  3. Physical Factors: Some may face challenges related to physical appearance or health conditions that they feel limit their attractiveness to potential partners.
  4. Cultural and Environmental Influences: Societal norms and expectations can also play a role in shaping individuals' experiences and perceptions of relationships.

Yes, it is possible for someone to be an incel throughout their life due to factors determined at birth, such as appearance and height, which can influence social perception and relationship opportunities.
Detailed Reasons:

Physical Appearance: Society often values certain standards of beauty, and those who do not fit these standards may face discrimination or rejection, making it difficult to form relationships.
Height: Studies show that height can impact perceived attractiveness, especially in dating contexts, where taller men are often preferred.
Self-esteem and Confidence: Factors such as appearance and height can affect self-esteem, leading to a lack of confidence that prevents the active pursuit of relationships.
Internal Beliefs: Internalization of social stigmas can lead to a belief that change is impossible, resulting in resignation and perpetuation of the incel state.

Ai was created by humans. i don't give a shit what it says

Ai was created by humans. i don't give a shit what it says
it's basically just an advanced google search.
I always cringe when I read about people trying to have "conversations" with it.

it's basically just an advanced google search.
I always cringe when I read about people trying to have "conversations" with it.
google is cucked

We are a living example that we exist