Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I asked a slut if she had a valentines on tinder last year

B

Brad

Greycel
Asked a slut if she had a valentines

She said no

I said why?

She said no one wants me

I think I asked her if she wanted to be my valentines and she ghosted me.

how you managed to talk to a girl in first place,chad.

Crazy accuracy dude lol

>asked a slut

slayers.is

"No one wants me" JFL any foid can have an army of orbiters nowadays what she really meant is Chad doesn't want her. She only views Chad as human, all other men don't count.

how you managed to talk to a girl in first place,chad.

Basically I used chads pics. Saw matches. When it was time to start swiping I changed to my pics. Girls unmatched me and some talked to me but wouldn't meet or would blank me.

Female “loneliness” in a nutshell.

Basically I used chads pics. Saw matches. When it was time to start swiping I changed to my pics. Girls unmatched me and some talked to me but wouldn't meet or would blank me.
bradfuel ngl

Catfish her. It will be great op, trust me.

"No one wants me" JFL any foid can have an army of orbiters nowadays what she really meant is Chad doesn't want her. She only views Chad as human, all other men don't count.
I wish OP could remember the name and track down all the social medias and stuff and post it all here so everyone can mess with the dumb cow.

Must have been soul crushing

Asked a slut if she had a valentines

She said no

I said why?

She said no one wants me

I think I asked her if she wanted to be my valentines and she ghosted me.
That's why they are the meme gender.
"No one asked me" proceeds to get asked by countless of men(non-chad) and somehow she still doesn't get it, we're literally "no one" to them.

quantum iq

>slut
> "No one wants me"

nowwaitaminute..

What a bitch.