Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I ascended

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
.. to officer :feelzez:.
This is my 500th post. I hope it doesnt get deleted for spam :feelsrope:

Anyway, im currently watching Claymore. What are u boyos up to?

FAKEC...

Nevermind :feelsokman:

Congrats bro

.. to officer :feelzez:.
This is my 500th post. I hope it doesnt get deleted for spam :feelsrope:

Anyway, im currently watching Claymore. What are u boyos up to?
Congrats. Let this be the beginning of lots of other posts :D

Damn boyo. See ya at the top!

watching through cells at work, how to not summon a demon lord, and some gintama

JFL i watched 17 episoeds of claymore today
shits good

I finished claymore when i was 14 o.o

>Getting post mogged by septembercels
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

FAKEC...

Nevermind :feelsokman:
My exact thoughts in my head as well haha
Yippee

i watched a few episodes few years ago. dont know why i stopped tbh
how it it I might pick it up but I’ve been told to read the manga instead for it which I am planning to

how it it I might pick it up but I’ve been told to read the manga instead for it which I am planning to
i really like it so far. i dont read mangas tbh

Get on my level faggots :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Nice bait:feelskek: congrats

watching through cells at work, how to not summon a demon lord, and some gintama

u watching goblin slayer? premiere looked good af, i havent read the manga

u watching goblin slayer? premiere looked good af, i havent read the manga
yeah, I been reading the light novel since translations came out and manga. Think of it as Danmachi + Berserk. (The RPG/quest system in danmachi and the gruesomeness of berserk like rape and gore). It’s not isekai but adventure/fantasy and the manga illustrations are fucking hype. Season 1 is 12 episodes and is going to look pretty solid. Should check out the anime and manga, don’t get drawn away by the moe, it’s pretty much just there for comedic relief.

yeah, I been reading the light novel since translations came out and manga. Think of it as Danmachi + Berserk. (The RPG/quest system in danmachi and the gruesomeness of berserk like rape and gore). It’s not isekai but adventure/fantasy and the manga illustrations are fucking hype. Season 1 is 12 episodes and is going to look pretty solid. Should check out the anime and manga, don’t get drawn away by the moe, it’s pretty much just there for comedic relief.

i mean i did watch ep 1 already and its good af, im not getting drawn away by anything. i love moe as long as its not SoL

you average like 35 posts a day lol

i mean i did watch ep 1 already and its good af, im not getting drawn away by anything. i love moe as long as its not SoL
yeah keep watching and read if you want to get ahead, it was nothing to special and I think the premise will be better animated. If you like what you see read the manga.
CE8C098F EB64 45CB 8ADB 52C9321297A7

3240DF5D 7FA1 4152 91A5 A3288A196C02

20B8479F 8D6D 4688 9188 46727E351E39