Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ascended but then this happened...

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
I decided to approach a girl I liked at my college. She was curvy, had approximately D cup tits and she had long blonde hair and blue eyes. I said Hi to her at first and we talked for a bit then I decided to ask her for a number and we went on a date in a restaurant nearby.
In the restaurant she told me something that sent shivers through my whole body. She confessed to me that she had a boyfriend in the past but that he never wanted to have sex with her at all because he was always at work and that she felt sad because she never had a real man to make love to her. What shocked me especially is when she said that she always secretly thought I was very handsome, dominant and masculine and that she desperately wants me to be her lover. She gave me a kiss bite on the neck while whispering to me "Fuck me!" . She also said that I won't have to worry about going to college or anything and that I should spend time making love to her as much as I want. Later on that evening I went to her appartment and BAM the next thing you know we are kissing, cuddling and fucking like there is no tomorrow. I wanted to cum so hard but I kept going until I came in a condom or so I asumed at first but then she took off the condom from my dick slowly and said "Wow, looks like I will have a baby" while smiling in a state of shock and happiness combined. BAM, turns out the condom broke, I couldn't fucking believe it. We kissed even harder after that and after this intense sexual and romantic encounter we relaxed cuddled up together and talked to eachother, she had similar interests to me, she said I was the sexiest most masculine man she has ever met while massaging my body with her soft hands. We fell asleep together...

AND THEN....
I woke up

"Dont ever get up" man, because it's over for dreamcels!:feelskek: TBH, I'm too fucking blackpilled, that it would be "psychologically" impossible for me to have such dreams.:bluepill:

Last edited:
in my dreams, i see about 50 people from my high school and childhood and nobody else, because I've only met about 10 other people. Supposedly dreams are you forgetting, but they still appear.
They treat me better than they used to. Because they are the other characters in the dream. My only friend is always there. He abandoned me when we graduated :fuk:
It's by no means enjoyable when I wake up. At least the locations are cool. I'm 27 next month. Oldcels, will this nightly torture ever cease @Mecoja ?

in my dreams, i see about 50 people from my high school and childhood and nobody else, because I've only met about 10 other people. Supposedly dreams are you forgetting, but they still appear.
They treat me better than they used to. Because they are the other characters in the dream. My only friend is always there. He abandoned me when we graduated :fuk:
It's by no means enjoyable when I wake up. At least the locations are cool. I'm 27 next month. Oldcels, will this nightly torture ever cease @Mecoja ?
No. I still dream about having a gf or having sex. Still dream arguing about things in long past. Fighting with my dad, telling him everything i wanted. Keep dreaming about my mother and brother coming home. My mind tortures me often.

No. I still dream about having a gf or having sex. Still dream arguing about things in long past. Fighting with my dad, telling him everything i wanted. Keep dreaming about my mother and brother coming home. My mind tortures me often.
brutal reply. Don't know what else I would have expected. Can't even escape into dreams, brutal

After saying hi should have asked if she single. Then move on from there