Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I approached this girl, this was my last proper approach.

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
https://www.facebook.com/naidine.moyce?ref=br_tf&epa=SEARCH_BOX yes that is her. nadine moyce

it happened in 2016. at that little tertiary institution. she was sitting down and having lunch by a table by herself. inside the bulding. i approached her, sat down at the table and i started a conversation, i cannot remember the exact words and sentences that i used but i think i asked her "can i sit here" .it was ballsy, this was my last ever PROPER ballsy straight hiton direct approach. the conversation was quite smooth, i cannot remember much of it. at the end i asker her name, "nadine" then i was just looking at her and waiting for her to ask my name, then after a few seconds she asked my name and then i replied with my name ofcourse, that was the last part of the conversation and i did not ask for her number. yep nothing happend after that.

the next year, i saw her in the grocery store, we were walking in opposite directions in the same foodwall colomn then we walked right past each other and we locked eyes and.. yeah she walked past me. it was crushing. she was walking with a other foid that i think is a family member of hers. # true story, please no hate

Favorite Athlete: Chad le Clos

You should take tips from @uninstall you needed to say that she looked sympathetic.