Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I approached a guy at my gym and it went so badly..I’m so embarrassed

Is this what men feel like after being rejected? You have my sympathies, honestly I feel like garbage. I cant even tell any of my friends about this story because they would drag me for asking a man out as a woman. I’ve never done it before but I was feeling courageous I guess. Smh
I cant even comprehend how fucking unaware foids are. Imagine if they had to live 1 month in our shoes. Jesus fucking christ :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

This is how we live every day of our fucking lives. They live on tutorial mode while we live in hell/nightmare mode

And of course she goes for the chad LMFAO. Fucking cliche. Thats the only time a foid will approach. BRUTAL

This is the complete opposite of ragefuel, it's good to know some beckies are being humbled by chads with standards.

>foid gets rejected
>has mental breakdown
>man gets rejected
>laughs about it.

This is the complete opposite of ragefuel, it's good to know some beckies are being humbled by chads with standards.
Makes me rage how easy foids have it. So easy they dont even know how it feels to be rejected.(most of the time)

She gets to fake virtue signal at the end, get attention from the post itself and garner sympathy.

Chad must have sensed her horrible personality :horror:

I'm smelling "pick me" in this...

Even if this is real, and she's not a "pick me", she will get sympathy for this, after  one rejection.

Men have 20 rejections on their sleeve, and they get called an Incel if they complain about it or told to grow up for being upset about it.

"So there’s a guy that works out at the same gym as me and he's really attractive."

There you have it. If he were ugly she would't have shown interest, quite the opposite.

Now, IT, tell me the blackpill isn't true...

There you have it. If he were ugly she would't have shown interest, quite the opposite.
not just ugly. Even if he was average she wouldnt have shown interest. Chad only

Agreed, this is based. Even if its only a tiny bit comparable to the suffering that we have, it is good to see women getting rejected by Chads.

They should be humbled by the fact that they tried to approach a dude way above their looks level and git rejected. In an ideal world she would learn from this and try to approach her looksmatch next time, but in reality she will become even more entitled by this and think "That Chad was below me anyways".

She gets to fake virtue signal at the end, get attention from the post itself and garner sympathy.
This is rage fuel. Imagine if the roles were reversed. If a man wrote it he'd be bombarded with comments telling him how it's creepy to approach a woman in the gym and how he should be thankful she didn't call the cops.

Lmfao here's a post written by a man about approaching women in the gym. Look at the comments.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/wba9ek/how_do_you_ask_a_girl_out_at_the_gym/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Picsart 23 11 17 10 41 56 538

Picsart 23 11 17 10 43 01 011

Picsart 23 11 17 10 43 39 226

Picsart 23 11 17 10 42 22 439

This is rage fuel. Imagine if the roles were reversed. If a man wrote it he'd be bombarded with comments telling him how it's creepy to approach a woman in the gym and how he should be thankful she didn't call the cops.

Lmfao here's a post written by a man about approaching women in the gym. Look at the comments.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/wba9ek/how_do_you_ask_a_girl_out_at_the_gym/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View attachment 960668

View attachment 960669

View attachment 960670

View attachment 960672

Fucking stupid. And the OP post here (where the woman approached the guy) actually has guys in the comments saying "Hey if the roles were reversed all the other comments here would be calling the guy a creep for asking a girl out at a gym". And yet those comments are all the way down at the bottom because reddit normalscum are hypocritical as fuck.

Not to mention, the redditors insult the man in one of the top comments saying that "Haha maybe he rejected her because he is a gay male prostitute, we don't know!". Right because if Chad rejects a fucking strong independent feminine KWEEN reddit woman, then he must be a homo of course!

Fuck these redditfags!

Last edited:

View attachment 960668

View attachment 960669

View attachment 960670

View attachment 960672

They just like to pretend they don't want to be asked out, they're in a social setting to attract people... otherwise they would just work out at home.

View attachment 960668

View attachment 960669

View attachment 960670

View attachment 960672

clown world just nuke this worthless rock already

Fucking stupid. And the OP post here (where the woman approached the guy) actually has guys in the comments saying "Hey if the roles were reversed all the other comments here would be calling the guy a creep for asking a girl out at a gym". And yet those comments are all the way down at the bottom because reddit normalscum are hypocritical as fuck.

Not to mention, the redditors insult the man in one of the top comments saying that "Haha maybe he rejected her because he is a gay male prostitute, we don't know!". Right because if Chad rejects a fucking strong independent feminine KWEEN reddit woman, then he must be a homo of course!

Fuck these redditfags!
Fucking subhuman simps.

They just like to pretend they don't want to be asked out, they're in a social setting to attract people... otherwise they would just work out at home.
They definitely love the attention they get from men.

Look at this shit. Now he has a bad personality for rejecting her

Picsart 23 11 17 10 50 48 955

Chads rejecting beckies is pure lifefuel :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Only a really Chaddy guy would even get approached, let alone have the abundance to just say no to a guaranteed fuck like that so nonchalantly.

Sorry Roastie, this particular Chad's harem is full, not open to new members.

Last edited:
Only a really Chaddy guy would even get approached, let alone have the abundance to just say no like that nonchalantly.

Sorry Roastie, this particular Chad's harem is full, not open to new members.
You are not entitled to join Chad's harem sweaty.

If they were fair, they'd specify that "average or ugly men" are meant (not chadlites and chads)
They're too narcissistic to do that. They want to hold their moral superiority.

radioactive soy levels detected

Woman approaches a Chad and gets treated like a replaceable cum rag. That's crazy.

This reddit post just goes to show how entitled females act they get rejected by a Chad way out of their league and they make a fucking reddit post about how unfair it is.

If male does that he is banned from Gym

The worst that can happen for women approaching men is that he'll say no. She should feel great for having such a privilege because I can't say the same for some men.

>foid gets rejected
>has mental breakdown
When did she have a breakdown about it you stupid faggot?
The dichotomy of comments is quite something yet the NWO loves to pretend that genders are the same but then there is enough of a distinction to know that trans women are women! Its fucking stupid how the comments are way more critical on the guy than the foid, a quick look at the foids post history shows she was overweight 160lbs at 5'6 4 months ago and I did not see anyone on her comments tell her to lose weight but if it was a guy I would have seen it. Its not morbidly obese but its enough to get rejected by chad especially if she is not attractive and is just a becky.
How the fuck do you know what he looks like she doesn’t even describe him at all JFL
Retard
clown world just nuke this worthless rock already
Pray an unseen asteroid gets us, pray our galaxy collides with another.
This reddit post just goes to show how entitled females act they get rejected by a Chad way out of their league and they make a fucking reddit post about how unfair it is.
Where did she say it was unfair, JFL @ dumbasses like you that are the male version of feminists.

:yes:Since it's reddit it's prob a 1/10 landwhale or a tranny, either way prob has 100's of DMs now from reddit simps

Another reddit post that proves women care more about looks than personality

:yes:Since it's reddit it's prob a 1/10 landwhale or a tranny, either way prob has 100's of DMs now from reddit simps
She was 160lbs at 5'6 4 months ago

if a foid asked me out i would never decline (unless it's a landwhale but those aren't human). if the date was cheap like coffee i'd even pay

Another proof that women approach men when they find one attractive, and that if no one ever asked you out, then it never began for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back