Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I appreciate tits more drunk

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Usually I'm just an ass or thigh guy, but drunk I can appreciate the beauty of titties. I also appreciate music more. And fapping. And drinking. What isn't better drunk?

Interesting drunkpill

I don't like tits as much because my mom has soggy sits and whenever I see tits it reminds me of my it and I don't like that

alcohol is bad

Interesting drunkpill
I think it's because I am a try hard contrarian and tits are what every body likes so I try to go against the norm. But when I'm drunk I'm just like fuck it who cares.

alcohol is bad

I think it's because I am a try hard contrarian and tits are what every body likes so I try to go against the norm. But when I'm drunk I'm just like fuck it who cares.
interesting, from my experience if people had to pick a preference they usually say ass

I see. No reason to go against the norm if it's something you like