Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I appreciate the mods' and admins' tolerance towards newcels and their beliefs

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
Hey mods, I just wanted to thank you for non-censorship. I'm trying to bring some positivity to this community while still agreeing with the blackpill, because it's true. Thanks for being tolerant with my ideologies and worldview & for not banning my ass :feelsautistic:

Asssymetricel

You're easily in the top 10% of new users, that new batch brought tons of dumb moralfags who think 17 yos are innocent children and other low IQ posters in general.

You're easily in the top 10% of new users, that new batch brought tons of dumb moralfags who think 17 yos are innocent children and other low IQ posters in general.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Really puzzles me why we don't just ban moralfags like that on sight. The most recent one on ban appeals section is absolute lifefuel tho

Really puzzles me why we don't just ban moralfags like that on sight. The most recent one on ban appeals section is absolute lifefuel tho
what if you misinterpret actual geniune moral values as virtue signaling?

what if you misinterpret actual geniune moral values as virtue signaling?
I only consider something a genuine moral value if it has some logic to it. The whole thing w jbs lacks logic bc the moralfags in that department are basing their morals on what a feminist-influenced government says is right

It's not even about promoting and normalizing "pedophilia" which to normies means wanting to fuck young women (nothing wrong with that.) That's beside the point. We all know normies will always despise "pedophiles."
Anyone who cries about "pedophilia" when we're talking about JBs (14-17) needs to be banned on the spot. Pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent children, not young adults.

I don't think anyone who whiteknights JBs can be blackpilled. I understand if you're not attracted to JB, we all have our preferences, but anyone who considers it to be pedophilia is a bluepilled normalfag.

Delusional aggressive normalfilth who want to kill and torture men who are attracted to 16 year olds are the worst people on this planet. They're just angry little insecure faggots who probably like JB themselves and just want to release their anger on someone. Prisoners are a great example of this.

Last edited:
I only consider something a genuine moral value if it has some logic to it. The whole thing w jbs lacks logic bc the moralfags in that department are basing their morals on what a feminist-influenced government says is right
females are attractive after 13yo. Fact

It's not even about "pedophilia" which to normies means wanting to fuck young women (nothing wrong with that.) That's beside the point.
Anyone who cries about "pedophilia" when we're talking about JBs (14-17) needs to be banned on the spot. Pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent children, not young adults.

I don't think anyone who whiteknights JBs can be blackpilled. I understand if you're not attracted to JB, we all have our preferences, but anyone who considers it to be pedophilia is a bluepilled normalfag.

Delusional aggressive normalfilth who want to kill and torture men who are attracted to 16 year olds are the worst people on this planet. They're just angry little insecure faggots who probably like JB themselves and just want to release their anger on someone. Prisoners are a great example of this.
females are attractive after 13yo. Fact
I don't normally advocate for witch hunts and singling out people to make fun of them but this is a totally justified situation to do it. I agree and I firmly believe that these people are not actually blackpilled and should not be allowed to set foot in a place like this

I give you 2 weeks max

Banned already JFL

seriously they need the :banhammer:

You should only be allowed to marry 40 year olds, you my so gine ist

You should only be allowed to marry 40 year olds, you my so gine ist
Fucking pedo, 40 yo children haven't had their brains to fully develop yet.

JFL
@FukkenLoser ur next fagot

Why did he get banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back