Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I appeared on IT

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
JFL in the comments: "Due to that lack of empathy, nobody wants to go out with them" Sure, everyone knows what I think just by seeing me.

As if we're shouting "I HATE SOCIETY" out loud in the streets

Sure, everyone knows what I think just by seeing me.
They actually do. Everyone can tell you're an incel just from looking at you. They just don't know if you're blackpilled and self identifying.

They actually do. Everyone can tell you're an incel just from looking at you. They just don't know if you're blackpilled and self identifying.
That is what I mean, you might know my incel status, but not what I think, and the average Bluepilled believes that we are "good slaves" so where is the personality argument.

IT always assume our behaviour online reflects our behaviour IRL. Even though that's not true for anyone

That is what I mean, you might know my incel status, but not what I think, and the average Bluepilled believes that we are "good slaves" so where is the personality argument.
Whenever you bring this up... they never have an answer. They always change the subject.

jfl to cucktears

wow congratulations bro, what a massive achievement, proud of you.

I.T must really want to fuck us incel.co members all they do is stalk us.