Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I apologized cuz I was scared the bullies are gonna pick on me again

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
One time I beat a bully he got hospitalized

Then a week later he came with his friends and scared me and made me cry ,I apologized to him cuz I wanted no trouble

I begged teachers to be with me cuz I was scared they will gonna attack me

I wish I stood my ground and wasn’ta pussy

:(

brootal.
over for you if you don't have homies that back you up :feelsrope:

Yeah.. it's those regrets that end up killing you inside. :feelsUgh:

This shit sphere is cruel and twisted. :feelsbadman:

I wish I wasn’t this Pathetic

You Beat a Bully already so kudos to you

always the bullies social circle that scared me more than the bully,
bullies almost always statusmogg their victims,

I wish I wasn’t this Pathetic
0078 032

He was a pussy for bringing his friends over. Big kudos to you for giving the filth what he deserved. :feelsYall:

If this happened to me more severely in elem, I would have ER'ed them all then gone straight to hell, but you beat the shit out of a bully and lived to tell the tale.
Massive respect.

Mogs me for being able to beat your bully up. I wouldnt even dare to even if i could because I would be scared that he is gonna come to school next day with a knife or something:feelskek:

Good job beating his ass. Understandable that you would start pussying out when you saw his homies tbh. I hate niggas that do that shit, fucking cowards.

brootal.
over for you if you don't have homies that back you up :feelsrope:
What homies are you talking about ? I was always a loner
Yeah right
He was a pussy for bringing his friends over. Big kudos to you for giving the filth what he deserved. :feelsYall:

If this happened to me more severely in elem, I would have ER'ed them all then gone straight to hell, but you beat the shit out of a bully and lived to tell the tale.
Massive respect.
Thx

Good

Then a week later he came with his friends and scared me and made me cry ,I apologized to him cuz I wanted no trouble

I begged teachers to be with me cuz I was scared they will gonna attack me

I wish I stood my ground and wasn’ta pussy

:(
The regrets are brutal, only thing you can do is cope by knowing him and his social circle of other bullies are probably wageslaving rn to betabuxx some roastie (unless they were chads)

Good job beating his ass. Understandable that you would start pussying out when you saw his homies tbh. I hate niggas that do that shit, fucking cowards.
They are always huge pos gang like dog packs ,pathetic when left alone no rival for a lone wolf like me
Good

The regrets are brutal, only thing you can do is cope by knowing him and his social circle of other bullies are probably wageslaving rn to betabuxx some roastie (unless they were chads)
Yeah ig
Good

I have tons of regrets bro

what you did was incredibly based. outsmart those stupid meatbags, dont fall for their tricks :feelsthink:
unless you were grovelling and sobbing the apology couldnt have been that bad, and certainly not worse than getting beat up.
id carry a pocket knife on you to be safe

Throat punches bro...

One for everyone!

At least you got one over him sending him to the hospital, he is the true pussy of the story for not facing you alone again.

You should go all out on them. Stand your ground.

That's when u should have told your best friend (or imaginary one) to not come next day at school.

unless you were grovelling and sobbing the apology couldnt have been that bad, and certainly not worse than getting beat up.
Nah I was just “ok I’m sorry”
That's when u should have told your best friend (or imaginary one) to not come next day at school.
My life was actually good those days better than this
You should go all out on them. Stand your ground.
Only the one I beat tried to attack me, the other ones don’t even bother , they were actual rats

Last edited:
what you did was incredibly based. outsmart those stupid meatbags, dont fall for their tricks :feelsthink:
id carry a pocket knife on you to be safe
Or pepper spray. If you can get their eyes with pepper spray that will hurt nearly as much as getting stabbed; without the legal repercussions too. This is all said in the name of educational purposes of course :feelsLSD:

They won't respect you for being a coward.
There is no shame in losing, if you at least defend yourself.
Until you stand up for yourself, they won't respect you.
Do something about it, else it will never end.

I myself have been the subject of severe bullying back in the days.

Not worth getting sent to the hospital over a little pride. You should rally up all your incel friends and pay him a visit at his house, and have him say hello to your little friend

That's why you should always carry a knife or a gun.

There's a difference between being a coward and being dumb. you're not a coward nor dumb so props to you, i wish i coul've beaten my bully. but most probably he would've destroyed me.

Time to move schools

is gun ownership legal where you live?

They won't respect you for being a coward.
There is no shame in losing, if you at least defend yourself.
Until you stand up for yourself, they won't respect you.
Do something about it, else it will never end.

I myself have been the subject of severe bullying back in the days.
I did beat him
Time to move schools
He moved schools tho