Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I apologize for my behavior, please unban me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
12d 19h 15m
I admit I got too obsessed over larpers infiltrating this forum. I was only grilling mainly very new and very suspect greycels this time which were caught like BradPittinison as they were clear larps. I won't try to accuse or insult others of being larp anymore, I will ignore them and let you guys do your jobs. I will not make threads about them nor spam them anymore, I will just report them and move on.

This forum is the only place for a guy like me, a friendless short, ugly and very non-NT ethniccel with no social prospects to come on and talk to others similar to me. I have nowhere else to go to talk about blackpill and lookism or struggling in life as a low value male. I'd hate to get kicked out for good just for mistakenly spamming few threads in a day. But either way, I won't bother with larper threads or greycel threads anymore if I am unbanned.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
73d 18h 27m
too soon. you've been ignoring warnings quite blatantly. appeal again after a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8