Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I answer questions from IncelTears

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwevpq/i_have_a_fucking_nice_personality_said_the_incel/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Penguinisto, NoXion604 “you’re bad for using .co” (paraphrased)

Sure, you got me. I’m evil for posting on .co, blah blah blah. This is like saying just because someone uses 4chan they’re suddenly a mass shooter etc. It’s an awful argument which holds no water.

brookshire-hathaway: “if you have to point out that you don’t wish rape on people you’re pretty bad” (paraphrased)

It’s there so people can’t lob accusations of “ohhhh he’s incel he’s pro rape he’s evil for supporting rape”.

FREEcel: “what does he mean when he says his male friends know he’s incel?” (paraphrased)

It means they know I’m based and blackpilled.

RealisticGrocery1: “[he’s] going after a small number of girls or has super high standards”

Well, for the first part, you’re not wrong, but that’s because I don’t cold approach like a retard, I put in some effort to know them first. And for two, standards are subjective. Is she giga Stacy? Or is she just Becky? It’s all subjective, mate.

ThingsJackWouldSay: “when was the last time you asked a girl out?”

December 2019.

Square_Hornet: “you keep saying the word female instead of women; you also called them foids”

When in Rome, speak Italian.

zoomie1977: “if your male friends know that you’re incel, so do the girls, etc”

I sort of doubt it. My homies have my back. They would never rat on me.

solesoulshard: “these girls night know you’re a slimeball; my cover has been blown; do any of the people I have relations with have a bad rep?”

A) if they knew, they wouldn’t be friends with me. It’s just that I can’t seem to get a date (or sex, for that matter)

B) I don’t talk openly about incels.

C) Surprisingly, yes. My friend is somehow hated for being “oooh an evil ABOOOSER” despite the fact that he was the one who was mentally raped and emotionally abused by his evil ex.

Why would you bother? You aren't going to win, they just use logical fallacies until you fuck off and let them get the last word in

Better to not respond to IT. They get their rocks off to this kind of stuff

IT live in your head rent free

Stop fucking making threads about them we don't care nor do they

Why would you bother? You aren't going to win, they just use logical fallacies until you fuck off and let them get the last word in
IT live in your head rent free

Stop fucking making threads about them we don't care nor do they
Better to not respond to IT. They get their rocks off to this kind of stuff
Fucking stop with IT
It’s just for fun, I get a little dopamine rush every time they feature me.

This. they never provide actual good arguments or anything well thought-out, its just bullshit gas-lighting, stop posting about those low IQ morons.

yesterday I won an argument against a brick wall

Arguing with them is like playing chess with a pigeon. Don't bother.

Yeah bro they can sense your post history through your height and face.

Also it sadly never works with Chad. For some reason they can never feel his darktriad.

"the girls know you're incel because the guys do"

i'm sure when you said men know you're incel you meant they know you're a virgin, i doubt you meant they know you use incel forums. IT need to realize we mean virgin when we say incel, not "virgin who hates women"