Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am worthless filth

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I'm sick and tired of being ugly. I am literally worth less than dogshit. I am worse than sewage. Why the fuck do I cope to myself about plastic surgery, nothing is ever going to change my ugliness. My nose is just too big, rhinoplasty isn't gonna do shit.

I'm very very close to suicide. It's ironic because I tell others here all the time not to do it. But I think I'm dead inside and nothing will ever change it now. The kids who called me ugly at school, they were right. When my dad and sister called me ugly, they were right. They were correct, and maybe the time has come to end it.

Nose isn't that hard to fix, bro. I think no matter how bad it is you can fix it.

Why be sad when you can be angry

You should try it before making conclusions. And you aren't alone, there are plenty of incels and lots of incels-in-denial.

Plastic surgery can do wonders. The jews created this hypergamic society, dont let them break you.

Plastic surgery is absolutely insane. Advanced now. Keep going with your plan to try it.

They really can't fix a big nose with how far rhino has come???

There's only 2 reasons why I haven't roped yet:

1. Parents
2. Potential future jaw surgery to fix my subhuman maxilla

Life fucking sucks as an ugly guy though. Life is just so bleak.

We all are buddy

Nose is easiest to fix out of anything on the face. If that's your only problem you have a very good chance. If you're sub4 anyway it's over.

You can fix your nose bro. Don't kill yourself because of that.

Low iq, would have understood if you had a missing nose but a nose surgery is the easiest ones for fast facial improvement.

imagine a foid saying this while swallowing ur seed :feelsohh:

i feel like this err day