Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am working hard on Crypto/Stock Investing because I seriously fear going back to wagecucking

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Even though no one is hiring, the thought really strikes fear into me.

I was reading a thread on female managers and by god did it trigger me hard. They're the sort of people who would write down in your review you have poor interaction skills with the team simply coz you didn't good morning to her properly this one time.

Unfortunately we are not going back to the old days. Foids are going to be in the work place and most likely one is gonna be your manager since they're very good at occupying middle management positions (Not top management though. Even goldbergstein doesn't feel comfortable enough with that). Thats not really gonna change unless Fundamental Islam takes over the world.

So yeah everyday I obsessively look at my screen hoping for a good deal. Unforunately I am a bit wiser and with my basic due diligence skills, I can tell a lot of crypto is basically shit. Even if you were to find something good, you have to know when buy and sell it so you actually make money off it. Stocks is hard to get anything going coz I only have a computer not like those wall street guys who have a supercomputer and 9 monitors. So I'm never gonna be able to get the info fast enough to make a profit.

But I still hope something will come out of this so I don't have to wagecuck for a while.

Is crypto investing profitable if you dont have that much money?

Female manager doesn’t like you = she doesn’t like your face

based. me and @BlkPillPres @IncelKing have been doing this as well. I am making good progress. I will probably quit wageslavery altogether in few yeaes

If you manage to get those moonshot ones that go up 50X etc.

This is the ugly truth of investing. Its rigged towards people who have a lot of capital.

If I had 10 million to invest then even if I just make 1% I get 100K. For most people thats a lot of money which is worth their annual salary.

Thats how all the megafunds and guys like Warren Buffet get so rich. Its easy to make a lot of money when people give you billions of capital.

I've read a story of a guy who wrote a trading bot for Binance, and kept tweaking it and let it run for like 6 months. He started with $5000 and ended with something like $200,000.

Even though no one is hiring, the thought really strikes fear into me.

I was reading a thread on female managers and by god did it trigger me hard. They're the sort of people who would write down in your review you have poor interaction skills with the team simply coz you didn't good morning to her properly this one time.

Unfortunately we are not going back to the old days. Foids are going to be in the work place and most likely one is gonna be your manager since they're very good at occupying middle management positions (Not top management though. Even goldbergstein doesn't feel comfortable enough with that). Thats not really gonna change unless Fundamental Islam takes over the world.
Sounds exactly like how I got laid off by my landwhale manager.

I only have a computer not like those wall street guys who have a supercomputer and 9 monitors. So I'm never gonna be able to get the info fast enough to make a profit.

Look into algotrading, if you are using "robots" to do the trading for you, you don't need a bunch of monitors or a super computer, I'm still doing some testing on that though, but in the next two months I'll start trading on a real account rather than on a demo account