Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am White so why the FUCK-

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
is my balls not covered in noodlewhore saliva right now??????

JBW = DEBUNKED

I don't like noodles unless they are tall. :feelsohh:

I tried talking to this Slutina foid at my college, since according to some users here's logic, she would have been jumping on me for the mere fact I am White.

In reality, it was one of the worst rejections I had- so why the fuck am I not drowning in BBL rn?

I tried talking to this Slutina foid at my college, since according to some users here's logic, she would have been jumping on me for the mere fact I am White.

In reality, it was one of the worst rejections I had- so why the fuck am I not drowning in BBL rn?
JBW copers wont touch this

I see CCPwhores taller than me everyday.
my honest reaction:
Grim_Reaper

JBW copers wont touch this
And if they do, they will go on some tangent about "oh bro you need to head overseas mang!"

In which case, it's basically just betabuxxing & running passport game, which has been proven anyone can do.

my honest reaction:
Grim_Reaper
My reaction when I see them is that I pray to God to make those cunts' hearts explode from all the HGH they blasted into their bodies.

My reaction when I see them is that I pray to God to make those cunts' hearts explode from all the HGH they blasted into their bodies.
I like foids taller than me.
It is what it is, dick does not lie.

They're rare but the exist, I saw a few at Publix one time :feelsohh:
>Sees a few tall noodles
>It's in Florida
Therefore, it's an anomaly & outlier like that state is.

I see CCPwhores taller than me everyday.
Chinks at my high school were mostly short, at least shorter than the curries, but the multi-millionaire international student Chinks at my uni are tall. There was one guy I saw who was ~195cm the other day, fucking hell legit basketball tier height

I wonder why :feelshmm:

I like foids taller than me.
It is what it is, dick does not lie.
I would fuck a tall foid as well, but you and I both know they only see us as literal insects, so I only pray for their demise.

Asians have shovel shaped incisors so you should be extra careful when you let a noodlewhore's mouth near your sensitive groin regions.
@Cayden Zhang told me it's an adaptation for scoping up coomskin jizz when they fellate wh*toid males.

Chinks at my high school were mostly short, at least shorter than the curries, but the multi-millionaire international student Chinks at my uni are tall. There was one guy I saw who was ~195cm the other day, fucking hell legit basketball tier height

I wonder why :feelshmm:
This doesn't happen regularly, but today, I legit saw two noodlewhores over 6ft. The worst part is one of them was a Western born chinkwhore I think.

I din’t say shit.
Asians have shovel shaped incisors so you should be extra careful when you let a noodlewhore's mouth near your sensitive groin regions.
@Cayden Zhang told me it's an adaptation for scoping up coomskin jizz when they fellate wh*toid males.

:feelskek: ok that one was funny

>internet at it's conception was essentially an ostracized space for alienated lonely white men
>shitskins get access to these spaces
>"YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE FAKECELLL"

Last edited:
I would fuck a tall foid as well, but you and I both know they only see us as literal insects, so I only pray for their demise.
Short foids hate short men more btw

Short foids hate short men more btw
Short foids are just more vocal about it since they hate the fact that manlets believe they have a chance with them.

because you arent NT

is my balls not covered in noodlewhore saliva right now??????

JBW = DEBUNKED

Exactly

I'm a slavnigger so it depends if you count slavs as white. But my skin color has never helped, in fact it did the opposite. I was called pale and pig-skin several times (my skin apparently got pink on the sun or some other bullshit). So where's the JBW if my paleness (so technically i'm as white as can be, because of always rotting inside :feelshaha:) made me only get insulted. Where are my foid harems?

you didn't jbw hard enough