Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am wasting my life

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I am wasting my life so badly because I am very addicted to fapping and literally cannot stop, I almost can't go a day without my dick getting hard and it won't stop until I fap and I fapped 4 times yesterday and 3 times today and I am so bad at saving money because I barely have time to cook my meals so I have to purchase most of the time and I spent $600 in one week before. Fuck my life, I am truly a loser.

There's not much to it for us either way, you're not missing out on anything

I don't even know how he does it, he is more truecel than us both and he somehow went 6 months of not fapping
@Animecel2D
He’s either just trolling or all out lying. There is no way. You do realize people can simply lie on the internet and you have no way of knowing? I could say that I have done 150 miles an hour in a car too, and you’d have no way to know if that’s true or not

He’s either just trolling or all out lying. There is no way. You do realize people can simply lie on the internet and you have no way of knowing? I could say that I have done 150 miles an hour in a car too, and you’d have no way to know if that’s true or not
nah i was being genuinely serious when i told OP this. As i said to him its probably just low T on my part. There is a big difference trying to do nofap if you have a healthy hormonal profile and also regularly gymcel like @FuckTheFBI does VS me who just permarots in my house whole day every day.

nah i was being genuinely serious when i told OP this. As i said to him it’s probably just low T on my part. There is a big difference trying to do nofap if you have a healthy hormonal profile and also regularly gymcel like @FuckTheFBI does VS me who just permarots in my house whole day every day.
Damn. I can’t go more than a day without it usually. I also gymcel twice a week usually. If I go more than 2 days I can’t even hardly sleep

I am wasting my life so badly because I am very addicted to fapping and literally cannot stop, I almost can't go a day without my dick getting hard and it won't stop until I fap and I fapped 4 times yesterday and 3 times today and I am so bad at saving money because I barely have time to cook my meals so I have to purchase most of the time and I spent $600 in one week before. Fuck my life, I am truly a loser.

Holy shit how much T you got? I wank like every couple days or so. Over for Germancels.

nah i was being genuinely serious when i told OP this. As i said to him its probably just low T on my part. There is a big difference trying to do nofap if you have a healthy hormonal profile and also regularly gymcel like @FuckTheFBI does VS me who just permarots in my house whole day every day.
pills have killed my sexdrive and it's great tbh

how many days nofap have you done then? or give us an estimate if it isnt something you particularly care about tracking
it's usually for a week or 2 but i sometimes eventually force myself to fap when showering