Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am waiting for the next incarnation

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
I have 27 years old
Im KHHV
Maybe in another life i could be at least normie. Currently im rotting in bed knowing that in this life i won’t be able to kiss a girl. It is so fucking hard for a truecels like me, you can’t imagine...
Girls on the street laughing at my face or just saying „yuck”
I decided to lay down and rot

I am waiting to sleep forever.

just want one looksmatch foid who is loyal, loving and virgin. :feelsbadman:

Hi man, I'm the guy that decides your reincarnation
I'm sorry but being an inkwell human is already high up in the tier list believe it or not
you're gonna be a pig farm pig in Hubei province, China in your next life. Take that as you will
D6yeKq6W0AUIijT.jpg

Here's a picture I grabbed in the year 2094, thats you.

I'm sorry but being an inkwell human is already high up in the tier list believe it or not
you're gonna be a pig farm pig in Hubei province, China in your next life. Take that as you will
D6yeKq6W0AUIijT.jpg

I am sure that the life quality of the pig is better than mine.
D6yeKq6W0AUIijT.jpg

Will they kill me? And how long will i live.

Last edited:
I am sure that the life quality of the pig is better than mine.

Will they kill me? And how long will i live.
Fortunately, with the size of your balls you're actually the designated BVLL of the entire farm, your entire life is basically just impregnating other pigs my pigga pig

However you're probably get sent to the slaughter house once you can't fuck anymore

Fortunately, with the size of your balls you're actually the designated BVLL of the entire farm, your entire life is basically just impregnating other pigs my pigga pig

However you're probably get sent to the slaughter house once you can't fuck anymore
Fuck!

Imagine believing in reincarnation.

actually the males are harvested from semen then artificially impregnate the female pigs, so even as a pig you would be a pigcel.