Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am voicepilled to my core

Celius

Celius

-
Face is everything, that is #1. Race is equally as important but good looking men are of their own ethnicities.

I think after face, race and height, voice is by far the most important aspect when it comes to male beauty. I don’t think most users here are even aware of just how much women lust over men with a low pitched masculine voice. It’s something that’s not really talked about as much as height, and yet it’s almost just as important.

It’s NEVER a good thing to have a low pitched feminine voice as a man. You won’t even be taken seriously by other men.

Voice is everything and like everything else, it’s 100% genetic related and you can’t change it.

If your eyes are the window of your soul then your voice is your soul.

Nah, I’m a voice mogger yet that has had 0 effect on me.

I might do it via some voice module but otherwise not gonna reveal it. You’re not entitled to my voice reveal, sweaty.
Sorry not a voice module, I meant some of those audio mods where it allows you to completely change the tone of your voice, making it anonymous. I forgot what the fuck they’re called if they even had a name.

Just talk like severus snape theory.

Voice isn’t even top 5

Nah, I’m a voice mogger yet that has had 0 effect on me.
Is your voice low pitched? Do you think it sounds “calming” or “masculine?” If so then honestly chances are you’re not really sub 5 in other aspects either.

Voice mogging is only something that matters online

Is your voice low pitched? Do you think it’s sound “calming” or “masculine?” If so then honestly chances are you’re not really sub 5 in other aspects either.
yes it’s low pitched, it sounds masculine. You’d think I’m a 6’5 Tyrone if I spoke but I’ll never post a voice note cause I don’t want to be doxxed. But with around 100 rejections, it’s safe to say I’m sub 5.

Another thing I forgot to mention in the op was how crazy the halo effect of having a low pitched voice can spread. If you sound really good then most girls listening to you will start imagining you as the best looking man their mind can come up with. It’s honestly really depressing.

There's teenagers with deeper voices than me, it's not feminine though. The pitch and accent is similar to Karl Pilkington.