Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am unimportant

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I always thought the world would hear me roar but Ive been a NEET for around 10 years now and too much of a loser to do anything. Im not intelligent, undisciplined, lazy, tremble at the first sign of technical difficulty, unlikeable and with no social network to achieve things I desire. I have lofty ideals yet totally incapable of doing anything about it. I seriously think no one will even know I died let alone go to my funeral if my natural lifespan has expired. I am insignificant at best and a pestering burden at worst.

Brutal no replypill. You are way better than those absolutely pathetic ITcels who watch their landwhale gfs being railed by Tyrones and end up losing their houses.

most of us are, maybe all of us here are unimportant

99% of the population is disposable and live mundane lives that will have little relevance on humanitys future.

i still want to keep living just to see how more fucked up society will get