Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
this guy in my class, his normie friend wasn't in today so we ended up sitting together and we spoke a lot and everything went perfectly normal. We kind of know eachother cuz we're in another lesson together and I had said a couple of words to him before but we never had a proper convosation or anything

The lesson after this one was the other subject we were both doing. I'm sitting down in the lesson (on a table on my own) and he arrives and goes to sit with his normie friends and the first thing he says to them is " I sat with fastbananaceo last lesson xD" "haha why did you sit with fastbananaceo? XD" "I dunno I just had no where else to sit xD"

What. The. Fuck.

I didn't do anything. We had perfectly normal convosations and I even complimented him on his fucking shitty drawings in his autistic sketchbook that he showed me. So what did I do wrong? Oh yeah, I'm ugly. And therefore it's actually humorous to them that he sat with me. Also, they said this out fucking loud as if I don't exist. I swear to god I'm gonna spawn the wither in his Minecraft house one day.

Blow up his house with TNT and kill his dog (in Minecraft of course)

I am ugly too!

Maybe we can join some kind of club or something...