Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am Ugly and I am Proud Classic Video

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
I’m ugly and I’m proud!

I’m ugly and I’m incel!

Pride in unattractiveness=cope
Im fat and proud
Im short and proud
Im black and proud
Im muslim and proud
Etc

SpongeBob was my shit back in the day!

I might watch some of it today.

Pride in unattractiveness=cope
Im fat and proud
Im short and proud
Im black and proud
Im muslim and proud
Etc
I'm Jewish and proud

*giggles*

I'm Jewish and proud

*giggles*
unironically true, but jews cant be discriminated against, most jews dont look like what people imagine jews to look like, unlike with muslims who usually look like me (brown manlets)

unironically true, but jews cant be discriminated against, most jews dont look like what people imagine jews to look like, unlike with muslims who usually look like me (brown manlets)
Muslims can be white, black or brown. Plenty of white Anglo-Saxons who are Muslim.

they are minority though, lets not be delusional
Regardless, those Jews you speak of are also a minority. I've seen a lot of Israelis thanks to YouTube, some dude is an Israeli interviewer.

Regardless, those Jews you speak of are also a minority. I've seen a lot of Israelis thanks to YouTube, some dude is an Israeli interviewer.
yea but a huge chunk of jews are ashkenazi/european, way more than muslims

Only relatively speaking.
its still %s, there might be more european muslims, but when people think of jews they think pale nerds or big nosed sandniggers, muslims are always seen as browns

its still %s, there might be more european muslims, but when people think of jews they think pale nerds or big nosed sandniggers, muslims are always seen as browns
Of course, but I wasn't talking about the general perception. I was talking about actual numbers. People would probably think I'm Jewish based on my nose, kek.

DEUUEAUGH
732.jpg

"Is that what he calls it?"

What did Squidward mean by this? Is it supposed to be a homoerotic reference (the show is full of them) as in Spongebob is using ugly to mean gay?

I'M UGLY AND I AM PROUD AND THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN STOP MY UGLINESS:feelsbaton::feelzez::cool:

I love classic Spongebob

spongebob is GOAT