Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am trying to blackpill the masses with the new incel kino:

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
I will use tape and mark it at 6ft, next to all rooms playing joker:'If you are shorter than this, you are not a man.'

I will hang posters of chads and with a question:'You wish you had a chad bf with you to see this movie, don't you?'

This will blackpill the bluepillers and notmies. Truecels should show their incels.co name, free ticket and large popcorn.(ask for Rob)

This may be our chance to wake up all men.

We should give money to the movie operator so that he shows pictures and videos of women with chads and normies gettinh rejected between the movie/toilet breaks.

'If you watch joker alone, you're probably a loser', says the ticket. Bluepilled cucks would get that ticket.

Normies with gfs? 'Your gf would jump into the screen to fuck a movie chad.

Roasties? 'We know you are enjoying the joker kino with your chad bf, keep making the truecel behnd you mad by kissing, he may just be the truecel that ER's you first.'

Soys? We would just hand out black dildos with every large popcorn.

'Oooof, yike, that is bigger than my peniss! Win! Le wifey getting the le big sexy time tonight while I play switch.'

7F60F453 275B 49F1 84EF 6703DCC7436C

Holy fuck this is based wtf

u should use this as one of the posters

5e7imf7t0ce11

6'5 is the manlet cutoff in 2019, duhhh sweaty.

I read a super soy review of the Joker. I won’t post it as I don’t want that critic to get attention but man was it soy. Maybe it was a ITcel.

Post pics when you do it

BASED AND BLACKPILLED