Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am trying to BBC/thugmaxx

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
I just buzzed off my hair and am gymceling hard.
I cant cope I know I will never look high class Hrithik Roshan Indian dude thanks to my bottom of the barrell pheno and hair.

This is my only option tbh my skin problems are gone for the most part and its ascension or death because the clock is ticking

Interesting. It can work ngl.

what PE methods are you doing?

colvinmaxxing

@Colvin76 is my favorite gigatyrone
the Tom and Jerry pill destroyed me

I just buzzed off my hair and am gymceling hard.
I cant cope I know I will never look high class Hrithik Roshan Indian dude thanks to my bottom of the barrell pheno and hair.
lmao, I had to look up who that is. That is a fucking brootal eye color pill tbh, even curries with green eyes mog all shit eyes to the next dimension.
@tehgymcel420 Fuck you, you green eyed sand fakecel larper, it's impossible for you to be sand with green eyes and be a real incel. You are probably a mentalcel at best.

This is my only option tbh my skin problems are gone for the most part and its ascension or death because the clock is ticking
I feel like the agepill is exaggerated for getting laid, but if you are still coping for LTR then it is brootal.

the Tom and Jerry pill destroyed me

lmao, I had to look up who that is. That is a fucking brootal eye color pill tbh, even curries with green eyes mog all shit eyes to the next dimension.
@tehgymcel420 Fuck you, you green eyed sand fakecel larper, it's impossible for you to be sand with green eyes and be a real incel. You are probably a mentalcel at best.

Agreed. Light eye colour on an ethnic gives a big halo