Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am transheight and people need to start respecting that

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Walking around in the city is a huge blackpill. Nowhere else but the heart of a multi-million person metropolitan area is it possible to see so many young, attractive, affluent people all concentrated in the same place. With so many moggers concentrated in one place and always seconds away (via their mobile phones) from the rest of the world, the absolute fucking worst cancer the modern world has been able to produce recently is always around the corner. Even the boomers and schoolkids mog me.

There is a positive to being exposed to all of this though - it's helped me realise who I really am inside. I've realised that I'm trans - not transgender, but rather transheight. I have the brain of a 6'2 white gigachad with hunter eyes, a full beard and sharp jaw and cheek bones, and a perfect body shape even though he clearly never lifts at all, even though I currently have the body of a 5'7 skinnyfat autistic faggot babyfaced manlet with tiny hands whose face looks like a younger, NW1.5 Nikita Sadkov or maybe (to reach more for a better known reference point) an uncomfortable midway point between ReportOfTheWeek and Pablo Escobar but with even more subhuman eye area.

I was walking behind an ethnic not very subtly bragging about his 186cm height today with a currywhore who was 152 cm (they were "discussing" it). I did the math in my head and realised that, being 172 cm tall myself, I stand 20 centimetres taller than the curry foid but am 12 cm shorter than the ethnic man. To an untrained eye unequipped with a ruler and probably noticing how short I appear (looks can be deceiving, more on that later) for a man, I probably look like a halfway point in height between the foid and the male.

The problem is, though, that I don't feel like that and that's not who I am inside. I once met a guy from online IRL and he, who stood at 5'4, said he felt I would have been taller. I would have said "you too" given how much of a statistical outlier he was but at the time I didn't think much of his height before or after so I couldn't have honestly said that.

It seems like I have the personality (which is very important) of a large man even though I present as short. I show far less signs online and in real life of anything resembling "compensating" or a Napoleon complex than a lot of butthurt lanklets who are in a top height percentile. When I don't interact with people for a few days and then look in the mirror I don't think of myself as short at all. I'm sure that if you did a scan of my brain activity, it would have the same profile as a 6'4 terrachad's.

I find it very disheartening and upsetting that society refuses to see my transheight status as valid and refuses to accomodate it as such. When I go outside and buy things, servicewomen glare at me and look uncomfortable around me as if I am a small, shifty insect of a man even though I tower over them (they are just too rude and ignorant to acknowledge it). When I am in a place of higher learning or a workplace people never take me seriously even though I am not 5'7, they just hurtfully refuse to acknowledge a perfectly normal and medically valid condition I have (height dysphoria) and believe I am not 6'4 because I do not present as such. When I start my Tinder profile with 6' I am always questioned. Worst of all, women refuse to date me because I am transheight (It's not a "preference", ladies, you're just a transphobic piece of shit), which is really fucking bigoted if you ask me, I want a tall big tiddy gf who will sit on my face and squash me without it being emasculating because I am actually taller than her.

If society is going to continue to treat me like trash and not acknowledge who I really am inside, then the healthcare system should at least step in and give me height reassignment surgery by lengthening my bones so my body can physically resemble the height percentile I identify with. I need to be able to transition on the taxpayer's dime as well. I never want to be looked at like I am my deadheight ever again. I should also get surgery on my eyes, nose, cheekbones and mandible free of charge to further help me feel comfortable in my own skin. Sadly the government is run by transphobic old cisheight tall men who won't allow this. Should transheight folk start a movement?

Last edited:
you go king! Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't the height you indentify with. If you wanna be 7'0, what's it to them? They gotta respect that! If you put your height as 7'0 on your I.D and people have a problem with it, they are toxic and hateful

you go king! Don't let anyone tell you that you aren't the height you indentify with. If you wanna be 7'0, what's it to them? They gotta respect that! If you put your height as 7'0 on your I.D and people have a problem with it, they are toxic and hateful
Thank you for your kind words. I hope all people who are trans find happiness and acceptance as who they really are, not what society currently pidgeonholes them as being. It's hard being a transheight cisgender male in 2019 in the west but your words of encouragement mean a lot to people like us.

You live in London UK? That place is pure suicide fuel.

You live in London UK? That place is pure suicide fuel.
Chadstralia, although I've heard multiple people from that shithole say it is one of the worst cities on Earth as far as hypergamy goes.

Walking around in the city is a huge blackpill. Nowhere else but the heart of a multi-million person metropolitan area is it possible to see so many young, attractive, affluent people all concentrated in the same place. With so many moggers concentrated in one place and always seconds away (via their mobile phones) from the rest of the world, the absolute fucking worst cancer the modern world has been able to produce recently is always around the corner. Even the boomers and schoolkids mog me.

There is a positive to being exposed to all of this though - it's helped me realise who I really am inside. I've realised that I'm trans - not transgender, but rather transheight. I have the brain of a 6'2 white gigachad with hunter eyes, a full beard and sharp jaw and cheek bones, and a perfect body shape even though he clearly never lifts at all, even though I currently have the body of a 5'7 skinnyfat autistic faggot babyfaced manlet with tiny hands whose face looks like a younger, NW1.5 Nikita Sadkov or maybe (to reach more for a better known reference point) an uncomfortable midway point between ReportOfTheWeek and Pablo Escobar but with even more subhuman eye area.

I was walking behind an ethnic not very subtly bragging about his 186cm height today with a currywhore who was 152 cm (they were "discussing" it). I did the math in my head and realised that, being 172 cm tall myself, I stand 20 centimetres taller than the curry foid but am 12 cm shorter than the ethnic man. To an untrained eye unequipped with a ruler and probably noticing how short I appear (looks can be deceiving, more on that later) for a man, I probably look like a halfway point in height between the foid and the male.

The problem is, though, that I don't feel like that and that's not who I am inside. I once met a guy from online IRL and he, who stood at 5'4, said he felt I would have been taller. I would have said "you too" given how much of a statistical outlier he was but at the time I didn't think much of his height before or after so I couldn't have honestly said that.

It seems like I have the personality (which is very important) of a large man even though I present as short. I show far less signs online and in real life of anything resembling "compensating" or a Napoleon complex than a lot of butthurt lanklets who are in a top height percentile. When I don't interact with people for a few days and then look in the mirror I don't think of myself as short at all. I'm sure that if you did a scan of my brain activity, it would have the same profile as a 6'4 terrachad's.

I find it very disheartening and upsetting that society refuses to see my transheight status as valid and refuses to accomodate it as such. When I go outside and buy things, servicewomen glare at me and look uncomfortable around me as if I am a small, shifty insect of a man even though I tower over them (they are just too rude and ignorant to acknowledge it). When I am in a place of higher learning or a workplace people never take me seriously even though I am not 5'7, they just hurtfully refuse to acknowledge a perfectly normal and medically valid condition I have (height dysphoria) and believe I am not 6'4 because I do not present as such. When I start my Tinder profile with 6' I am always questioned. Worst of all, women refuse to date me because I am transheight (It's not a "preference", ladies, you're just a transphobic piece of shit), which is really fucking bigoted if you ask me, I want a tall big tiddy gf who will sit on my face and squash me without it being emasculating because I am actually taller than her.

If society is going to continue to treat me like trash and not acknowledge who I really am inside, then the healthcare system should at least step in and give me height reassignment surgery by lengthening my bones so my body can physically resemble the height percentile I identify with. I need to be able to transition on the taxpayer's dime as well. I never want to be looked at like I am my deadheight ever again. I should also get surgery on my eyes, nose, cheekbones and mandible free of charge to further help me feel comfortable in my own skin. Sadly the government is run by transphobic old cisheight tall men who won't allow this. Should transheight folk start a movement?

This is fucking based & a half.
Chadstralia, although I've heard multiple people from that shithole say it is one of the worst cities on Earth as far as hypergamy goes.

Brutal Bro. Yeah. Trust me. London UK is one of the hellish places if not the most hellish for Incels like myself.