Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am training to join the special forces (US)

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I am getting into top tier physical fitness to join a special forces unit (I don't care if its "muh die for israel"). This is my final dream. I'm going to give it my all because if I fail I'm just going to rope. That will help me in the selection process because I will literally prefer death over failure. If I fail the selection I am going to rope. If I pass and become a special forces member I will have lifefuel and feel badass and never rope and get admiration of normies and probably find a foid. This is my goal.

Attachments

• special_ops-thumb.jpg
    special_ops-thumb.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 98
You'll fail. If your able to put your mind and body through selection then you'd be able to get a foid. Watch sas are you tough enough. A show where they put folks thru the sas selection process to see how brutal it actually is. The sas cunt that runs it says he was one of nine people that passed his, out of a class of over 200. Sas have lost more men in training than active missions. Best of luck to you, an remember, block out the pain.

Massive RESPECT, dude. Do it!

You'll fail. If your able to put your mind and body through selection then you'd be able to get a foid. Watch sas are you tough enough. A show where they put folks thru the sas selection process to see how brutal it actually is. The sas cunt that runs it says he was one of nine people that passed his, out of a class of over 200. Sas have lost more men in training than active missions. Best of luck to you, an remember, block out the pain.
id rather have this than a foid

What’s so hard about the initiation?

I used to make the exact same threads on here. The same thought process too, I knew that I wouldn't quit during selection because I was so depressed already. I didn't really care about life or death so I kind of wanted to go to war. I even dropped out of college after one semester to pursue the dream, things have changed now though. Somebody on here made a really good post about the glory of going to war and how sometimes it can be better than regular life for soldiers. It's something all men should experience, especially men who identify as far right. It's not really about Israel, it's about the whole idea of being in the military. Plus you can learn field craft at a high level and run away into the woods from society after you do your service. Don't rope if you don't make it though, that's just stupid. PM me if you want some advice, I've done a good amount of research on this topic.

I am getting into top tier physical fitness to join a special forces unit (I don't care if its "muh die for israel"). This is my final dream. I'm going to give it my all because if I fail I'm just going to rope. That will help me in the selection process because I will literally prefer death over failure. If I fail the selection I am going to rope. If I pass and become a special forces member I will have lifefuel and feel badass and never rope and get admiration of normies and probably find a foid. This is my goal.

You are a cuck for fighting for israel. Congratulations on making the worst decision in your life

Train to be hero

this is actually based, but at the same time you are literally fighting for Israel. And not in the sense that muh jewz are shadow controllers, but since U.S does everything they can to aid them.

which special forces?
Navy seals? Delta force?
Anyways good luck boyo

Beats being a grunt, good luck

I once wanted to join the military. Thought it was a way I could maybe fit in and make friends. But I realized I probably can't stand living in a barrack like enviroment for long. And I can barely do push ups without my hands wobbling.

Do you enjoy obeying authority? Are you a social person who works well in teams? Do you enjoy all day exercise outdoors and in a large group environment? Are you okay with not having any privacy or alone time? Are you okay with completely abandoning the concept of "I" or "me" from your mind? Are you okay with your entire existence being dictated by other people for the next 4-8 years?

If not then don't join the military. You will fucking hate it and will shoot yourself. I don't have military experience, but know people who have been in. If you're a loner type person who doesn't like authority stay out of the military, in particular the Army or Marines. If you give off a "loser" vibe your unit and CO will pick up on it and they'll constantly fuck with you. When you're in the military the concept of "I" no longer exists, everything is about the team now.

that's awesome
i'd join, but i don't think there's a Special Special Forces

I once wanted to join the military. Thought it was a way I could maybe fit in and make friends. But I realized I probably can't stand living in a barrack like enviroment for long. And I can barely do push ups without my hands wobbling.
same man i actually tried it too tbh but it was mostly normies there. incels cant fit in with them i think
Do you enjoy obeying authority? Are you a social person who works well in teams? Do you enjoy all day exercise outdoors and in a large group environment? Are you okay with not having any privacy or alone time? Are you okay with completely abandoning the concept of "I" or "me" from your mind? Are you okay with your entire existence being dictated by other people for the next 4-8 years?

If not then don't join the military. You will fucking hate it and will shoot yourself. I don't have military experience, but know people who have been in. If you're a loner type person who doesn't like authority stay out of the military, in particular the Army or Marines. If you give off a "loser" vibe your unit and CO will pick up on it and they'll constantly fuck with you. When you're in the military the concept of "I" no longer exists, everything is about the team now.
also this is legti tbh

This is overall a very good comment. Especially the loser part, if your team doesn’t like you, you will get chewed out during peer evals. Try to be the grey man during selection if you’re an incel. That way, no one will have an opinion about you.

This is overall a very good comment. Especially the loser part, if your team doesn’t like you, you will get chewed out during peer evals. Try to be the grey man during selection if you’re an incel. That way, no one will have an opinion about you.

The military is NOT for incels. It is filled to the brim with power tripping Chad's and Stacy's who you will be forced to work with for at least 4 years. And if those people dont like you? They will make your life hell every second of every day. You'll get the "Private Pyle" treatment.

see you in bestgore

I dont want to be rude to your dreams but military is a waste.

I used to make the exact same threads on here. The same thought process too, I knew that I wouldn't quit during selection because I was so depressed already. I didn't really care about life or death so I kind of wanted to go to war. I even dropped out of college after one semester to pursue the dream, things have changed now though. Somebody on here made a really good post about the glory of going to war and how sometimes it can be better than regular life for soldiers. It's something all men should experience, especially men who identify as far right. It's not really about Israel, it's about the whole idea of being in the military. Plus you can learn field craft at a high level and run away into the woods from society after you do your service. Don't rope if you don't make it though, that's just stupid. PM me if you want some advice, I've done a good amount of research on this topic.
i can't PM you due to your privacy settings. but yes i want advice.

go ER with the skills you learn

JFL at wanting to die for a Jewish corporation

Pretty much all you have to do is be in stupidly good shape. Be sure to look up the fitness requirements for the service you are going to join and try to max them out. Anyone who gets maxed score on these fitness tests is going to be noticed.

You aren't going to get a foid, though. Women don't give a fuck about that shit. The guys who have wives and girlfriends and shit were ab le to get girls when they were civilians. If you are an incel now you will still be an incel as a special forces operator.

You know which country you're fighting for (not America) but most people who go into high-level military do it for the sick pay and travel. If it's worth the effort and risk, go for it man.

I'm not a defender for Israel and any of its wars at its current state of murdering women and children, but good luck man, God bless.