Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am too weak to handle the blackpill in it's entirety

G

Guest2

I will be avoiding all Reddit stories, suifuel and ragefuel posts. The hopelessness it evokes it just too great and it really doesn't do me any good to feel depressed all the time. I know that it's hopeless, but the constant drilling into my skull isn't pleasant.

The truth isn't either, but I can know where and what the truth it by looking at it in the corner of my eye, instead of staring into it's maw and losing myself.

Better to cope with Euro truck simulator 2 tbh

I wish we had subforums, you can subscribe to, for that reason, instead of tags. @SergeantIncel

I wish we had subforums, you can subscribe to, for that reason, instead of tags. @SergeantIncel
I guess offtopic but there are suifuel things there tbh. I don't think that it should be a censored forum; people should be encouraged not to ignore the blackpill.

Don't know about the Reddit forums, as I almost never read them, but I'm twice your age and still have problems swallowing the entire Blackpill, if it can comfort you.

Life is hopeless for me. The further it goes, the more problems I can only get. I wished I lived in a different reality.

I guess offtopic but there are suifuel things there tbh. I don't think that it should be a censored forum; people should be encouraged not to ignore the blackpill.
It's just hard to filter this way. You can be blackpilled wihtout getting shoved real life examples down your throat 24/7. I know the theory and that's enough for me.

What has this to do with censorship? Most classic boards have subforums.

It's just hard to filter out this way. You can be blackpilled wihtout getting shoved real life examples down your throat 24/7. I know the theory and that's enough for me.

What has this tod o with censorship?
Oh well I just couldn't think of the right word for it. I mean like segregation I guess, because the blackpill and the forum is one big thing made of little things wrapped up together. It's like having an English breakfast without beans.

Oh well I just couldn't think of the right word for it. I mean like segregation I guess, because the blackpill and the forum is one big thing made of little things wrapped up together. It's like having an English breakfast without beans.
Ye, I get that and know that from other forums. People start to cherrypick. Favoritism and being increasingly less frequented leading to subboards and their aspects being slowly orphaned. It's a double edged sword ngl. Then again there is so much irrelevant shit for veterans and the good stuff simply gets burried so fast.

I will be avoiding all Reddit stories, suifuel and ragefuel posts. The hopelessness it evokes it just too great and it really doesn't do me any good to feel depressed all the time. I know that it's hopeless, but the constant drilling into my skull isn't pleasant.

The truth isn't either, but I can know where and what the truth it by looking at it in the corner of my eye, instead of staring into it's maw and losing myself.
idk man but im really frustrated at life

Reality is to harsh for you. That is the answer why cucktears ignore blackpill.
I can stare directly into eyes of the God black pill. Overcoming eternal pain i will bow the world down before me.

maybe you should normiemaxx since you're still in highschool or whatever and come back later, there's no way to avoid the blackpill in this place, in fact I just shat out some super depressing post in your other thread (you're welcome btw)

I understand the blackpill but I don't think I've internalized it yet; when I see a woman on the street I'm not filled with angry thoughts and I still daydream about having a girlfriend.