Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am too ugly for my looksmatch to even have my existence acknowledged.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was sitting on the bus today to pick up some fast food for me and my younger brother, and the bus became quicky packed so this fat, nerdy looking curryfoid with glasses was standing by my seat and refused to even look at me the entire 40+ minute ride, just staring at her phone her entire time. :feelsUgh: :feelsrope:

brutal But here is some cope maybe she was busy and had alot of important things on her mind, or maybe she didn't acknowledge your existence because she doesn't really look at people much due to her phone.

Last edited:
Women are genrally very retarded and use their phones all the time, since they are as shallow as what passes on their screens

@Transcended Trucel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was sitting on the bus today to pick up some fast food for me and my younger brother, and the bus became quicky packed so this fat, nerdy looking curryfoid with glasses was standing by my seat and refused to even look at me the entire 40+ minute ride, just staring at her phone her entire time. :feelsUgh: :feelsrope:
This is very common, foids are phone addicted and never acknowledge any men but Chads and Normies

Your looksmatch is fucking HTN

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back