Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am too attached to the past

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Brocels since I was 5 I was always living in the past. I never fully accept the changes in my life I live too much in the past and I don’t know how to explain to you how awful it is.

I get so nostalgic over any sounds or any reminiscent things from that era of my life or whatever I surrounded myself with i get tingles in my body. I unironically believe in my brain one day I will time travel before significant awful events in my life and change them. This is how I cope but then I realize time travel is contradictory and would fuck me up mentally having gone through it so I then believe ALL OF THIS IS A DREAM OR A DMT TRIP. I believe at times this is a DMT trip and I will wake up and everything will go back to the way it was.

Giga truecel trait brothers it’s over for me. There’s no better times coming I’ve never had them and never will.

I'm 20 and still fantasize about high school

Brocels since I was 5 I was always living in the past. I never fully accept the changes in my life I live too much in the past and I don’t know how to explain to you how awful it is.

I get so nostalgic over any sounds or any reminiscent things from that era of my life or whatever I surrounded myself with i get tingles in my body. I unironically believe in my brain one day I will time travel before significant awful events in my life and change them. This is how I cope but then I realize time travel is contradictory and would fuck me up mentally having gone through it so I then believe ALL OF THIS IS A DREAM OR A DMT TRIP. I believe at times this is a DMT trip and I will wake up and everything will go back to the way it was.

Giga truecel trait brothers it’s over for me. There’s no better times coming I’ve never had them and never will.
Aspergers trait.

My deer son, let me share something with you, if you would but allow me to be your father for but a short post.

Son, seek after wisdom and understanding with a whole heart, and if you have no access to a pen or paper, then through observation and keen observance of your surroundings; look and be patient with your ability to understand all matters. My son be on your guard against those of an unsound mind, for there are those who's intentions are towards the wheel of destruction and their behavior bringeth about death. Son, let not thine divine fire within dwindle or be snuffed out, cry your tears and when circumstance demand do so if you can in silence, but never deny how you feel, allow your reason to be crown but let emotion be scepter in power and position of honest and sincere decision.

My son, all things which come in to being, come out of being, and all things old or young, poor or rich, become old, get sick and die for you see my son, what will happen to them will happen to you and what will happen to you will happen to me. Love is not a haughty emotion for it comes in many ways, those who love wisdom for its own sake seek after it with a whole heart and attend to it with a single mind without interruption.

Son, you will suffer but understanding will explain and show you why, for man suffers due to his own behavior and thoughts, even when we believe we desire something; often we do not want it or really need it, seldom is man honest with himself. Son, lie to yourself not! For if you do so when you lie to yourself, you lie to others, and when you hate yourself, you will hurt others due to your own self inflicted suffer.

Son, while I cannot be there with your to comfort you and to calm you of your tears, your strength lies in truth and what is correct, worry not for those who lie, for so long as your correct in your judgment you have nothing to fear. Until then, I will be with you, always.

If I be wrong, call me a fool, and look at me no longer, I pray you well.

My deer son, let me share something with you, if you would but allow me to be your father for but a short post.

Son, seek after wisdom and understanding with a whole heart, and if you have no access to a pen or paper, then through observation and keen observance of your surroundings; look and be patient with your ability to understand all matters. My son be on your guard against those of an unsound mind, for there are those who's intentions are towards the wheel of destruction and their behavior bringeth about death. Son, let not thine divine fire within dwindle or be snuffed out, cry your tears and when circumstance demand do so if you can in silence, but never deny how you feel, allow your reason to be crown but let emotion be scepter in power and position of honest and sincere decision.

My son, all things which come in to being, come out of being, and all things old or young, poor or rich, become old, get sick and die for you see my son, what will happen to them will happen to you and what will happen to you will happen to me. Love is not a haughty emotion for it comes in many ways, those who love wisdom for its own sake seek after it with a whole heart and attend to it with a single mind without interruption.

Son, you will suffer but understanding will explain and show you why, for man suffers due to his own behavior and thoughts, even when we believe we desire something; often we do not want it or really need it, seldom is man honest with himself. Son, lie to yourself not! For if you do so when you lie to yourself, you lie to others, and when you hate yourself, you will hurt others due to your own self inflicted suffer.

Son, while I cannot be there with your to comfort you and to calm you of your tears, your strength lies in truth and what is correct, worry not for those who lie, for so long as your correct in your judgment you have nothing to fear. Until then, I will be with you, always.

If I be wrong, call me a fool, and look at me no longer, I pray you well.
Wow thanks for this man. i sense you are a messenger of Christ trying to send me a message. I really appreciate this

Wow thanks for this man. i sense you are a messenger of Christ trying to send me a message. I really appreciate this
Not a messenger, but a fellow man in distress due to the behavior of others; we breath the same air, tradition and teaching is what separates us. My dearest friend, we are in this together.

Let not the strong overcome the weak,
let not the many do violence to the few,
Let not those who have knowledge hide it,
let not those with wealth withhold it.
Let us cooperate in peace; working towards social tranquility, and by the bond of human love bind us in the fasces of the authority of the natural law by truth and care and not by fang and claw.

Be well, be safe, take care, I pray you well,

Same man, i even have dreams from time to time when i was in elementary school.

I am also obsessed with historymaxxing.

I'm 20 and still fantasize about high school
This is why you need to create better experiences for your future. Find something you love doing and do it. Even video games and movies are better than dwelling on the past. But I wouldn't make those the only thing. Try to find a hobby that takes a brain like reading philosophy. Go to gun firing ranges. Go to bookstores. Go to hobby shops. Go to libraries and actually use the books. Take up bowling. Take up art whatever you do. Try to find what you actually enjoy doing and do it to make a new memory.

Same man, i even have dreams from time to time when i was in elementary school.

I am also obsessed with historymaxxing.
Same bro.
Not a messenger, but a fellow man in distress due to the behavior of others; we breath the same air, tradition and teaching is what separates us. My dearest friend, we are in this together.

Let us cooperate in peace; working towards social tranquility, and by the bond of human love bind us in the fasces of the authority of the natural law by truth and care and not by fang and claw.

Thank you brother

Gtfo christ-fag

For me it's the opposite, I only think about the future, not the present.

It's OVER when you have a "nostalgia" playlist, my dreams despite being mid 20's often take place in highschool still....

Cope atheist kike. Christ will smite all degenerates and a theocracy will reign upon us soon
ugly virgin faggot still believing in God lmao kill yourself pendejo

ugly virgin faggot still believing in God lmao kill yourself pendejo
Lol i recently am becoming Christian. Haven’t fully immersed myself yet I’m just seeing if it’s right for me. Low iq unhinged spastic kike
It's OVER when you have a "nostalgia" playlist, my dreams despite being mid 20's often take place in highschool still....
Brutal

Lol i recently am becoming Christian. Haven’t fully immersed myself yet I’m just seeing if it’s right for me. Low iq unhinged spastic kike

Brutal
All your posts are retarded stupid beaner

All your posts are retarded stupid beaner
Lol click ignore then you braindead faggot. I don’t understand why arrogant low iq niggers like you feel as if your opinion has any significance.

Can relate. I do miss my childhood for the most part especially when compared to the abysmal reality these days