Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am to scared to try sui again

S

Storm

Banned
-
I don't know why I am scared to sui this time round. Being an incel is destroying my mental health. I need euthanasia.

if you do kill yourself, can I at least have your .is account?

I want that username

I was thinking about euthanasia just today, suicide is fuckin difficult and the consequences of getting it wrong can be great. Your mental health will be worse if you're a quadriplegic tbh

I was thinking about euthanasia just today, suicide is fuckin difficult and the consequences of getting it wrong can be great. Your mental health will be worse if you're a quadriplegic tbh

just jump from a highrise head first? you won't survive that shit

if you really wanna suicide then you can do it in any way, if you can't, then you don't actually want to die.

Sorry to hear this, OP.

A good idea would be to use multiple methods which will likely kill you, that way you won't end up paralyzed and have to suffer.

e.g. Find an area where people don't often venture, remote areas of a national park or national forest are solid examples, at least in the winter. Take a lethal combination of drugs and shoot yourself in the head(roof of your mouth, aim for the center of your brain not your face, use something at least reasonably powerful, remember to consider the recoil of whatever you use, a shotgun will need to be positioned correctly so that the recoil transfers into something other than your wrist). If the gun doesn't kill you, the drugs will, if the drugs don't kill you, then exposure will. The same idea applies to hanging.

I'm not really encouraging you to do this, but a failed suicide attempt causing you to survive fucked up is something to be avoided.

Last edited:
Don't do it op that means they win :(

You'll be dead for a long, long time. No need to rush there.
Leech as much enjoyment as you can from this life because it is all you got.

You'll be dead for a long, long time. No need to rush there.
Leech as much enjoyment as you can from this life because it is all you got.

I think you might need to spend less time on this site, might help