Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am tired

E

Eliot Rodger

Banned
-
+ a dark night me and my destructive thoughts every day that passes it only gets worse I have a knife here I'm tired of it all 3 years without leaving my room I have no family friends and sadness consumes me deeply

Pls saar dont, you will enter naraka if you commit seppuku :cryfeels:

Slitting your wrists has a very low chance of actually killing, you're more likely to end up with nerve damage/amputation.
There has to be a better way.

only brutal threads so far

Has it actually been three years without leaving your room

Never go to the rope, always ER and let nature take its course. Do you want to die? Of course you do, to disappear, to stop feeling, to kill that feeling of harsh loneliness, emptiness and lack of meaning.

And that's what they want from you: for you to kill yourself and not be a social nuisance.

I will never leave except for natural causes or by going to ER. I will not give my useless life, because it is mine, to this shitty society that rejects me.

(In videogame)

I feel the same way

Slitting your wrists has a very low chance of actually killing, you're more likely to end up with nerve damage/amputation.
life made me an incel

+ a dark night me and my destructive thoughts every day that passes it only gets worse I have a knife here I'm tired of it all 3 years without leaving my room I have no family friends and sadness consumes me deeply
Same for me. Life is shit. I hate being alive so much. I don't know how many times I've prayed to God to take me from this world. I just don't want to live anymore.

Never go to the rope, always ER and let nature take its course. Do you want to die? Of course you do, to disappear, to stop feeling, to kill that feeling of harsh loneliness, emptiness and lack of meaning.

And that's what they want from you: for you to kill yourself and not be a social nuisance.

I will never leave except for natural causes or by going to ER. I will not give my useless life, because it is mine, to this shitty society that rejects me.

(In videogame)
when he is rejected by everyone, even his own family and God himself have nothing to do

O mesmo para mim. A vida é uma merda. Eu odeio tanto estar vivo. Não sei quantas vezes rezei a Deus para me tirar deste mundo. Eu simplesmente não quero mais viver.

Same for me. Life is shit. I hate being alive so much. I don't know how many times I've prayed to God to take me from this world. I just don't want to live anymore.
nme Jesus Christ escaped the affliction sadness imagine I'm human and sad what hurts me a lot and being without him close