Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am tired of you fuckers bitching and crying

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
i really want to smash your skulls on the pavement because complaining and circlejerking all day is pathetic. move on or end it srs.

I think the likes of you would fit in better with the looksmax crowd ngl, ded srs.:waitwhat::waitwhat:

just be more positive br0

just be more positive br0
he has a point though. Complaining is pretty gay. Either increase your PSL, go ER, hang yourself or shut up. No point in wasting energy complaining. We all know life's shit

I'm mainly here for the people and not complaining about the same fucking things everyday tbh.
Also suicide is for pussies. If not for anything else I'll keep living just to spite normies

I'm mainly here for the people and not complaining about the same fucking things everyday tbh.
Also suicide is for pussies. If not for anything else I'll keep living just to spite normies
same
although suicide isnt for pussies when you cant get thatvsweet welfare money imo

Do what. No free speech everywhere

Fuck off low t mong

i really want to smash your skulls on the pavement because complaining and circlejerking all day is pathetic. move on or end it srs.
I fuck your mom then don't call her afterwards. HAHAHAHAHA...ha.

Be positive bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps and be yourself bro

they are just attention whores.
ignore them

OP is by far one of the best trolls on here looooool

This forum was made to express how shit you feel society is due to all this lookism. Leave this forum if you don’t like it.

But this entire forum is essentially for complaining about our problems. That would beat the whole purpose of it if we stopped complaining about the social injustices we face.

lmao hell no, this is a free, uncucked place to vent about the fucked up world we're forced to live in, if the world wasn't so unjust then i wouldn't complain about shit

"Oh no, please stop calling m'ladies bad names for using their pussies as a garbage disposal" :soy:

I don't blame them, it's just a natural reaction of being hit by the blackpill. I have learned to deal with it and accept the truth though, so I don't longer cry or complain about it tbh.

Who are you faggot? Fuck of

This is basically the only place where people like us can complain about our problems. I'd rather talk about copes, but some people need to vent and they can't do it anywhere else.

"Oh no, please stop calling m'ladies bad names for using their pussies as a garbage disposal" :soy:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Thanks for putting that image into my head

So why are you still here?

lmao hell no, this is a free, uncucked place to vent about the fucked up world we're forced to live in, if the world wasn't so unjust then i wouldn't complain about shit

Exactly, if only we were treated with human respect.