Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am tired of sex havers framing incels

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Sex havers stop mass murdering people and then blaming incels. Framing people is a crime. You guys should be in jail.

They love to hate us. Simple as that. We are genetic excrement, which other humans are biologically hardwired to hate as the reverse halo effect spirals out of control due to constantly rising standards. We are the source of all evil in their minds, imperfection on an otherwise perfect canvas, destined to be hounded to the ends of the earth. In return, all we can do is come to our little corner of the world and kvetch.

Normies commit 99.9999999% of all crime

most crimes are committed by aggressive normies

All crimes are committed by cucks.

I am actually the mastermind behind Dallas and Dayton. I gave the shooters instructions on discord. The manifestos are fake pre made manifestos the media used to make it look like a white power thing. The orginal manifestos were incel manifestos but they were taken down and replaced by the government before the shootings were even completed. What are you gonna do about it cucktears? I am the reason Dallas and Dayton happened, I claim full responsibility.

:soy: Cucks: Incels are sweaty fat gross weak manlet losers who never leave their bedrooms.

:soy: Also cucks: Incels are rapists and violent and harass us! Waaaaaah!

How much raping and shooting could unfit neckbeards possibly do from the comfort of their bedrooms? Seems kinda contradictory to me.

Normie genocide, when?

99% of crimes are committed by sex-havers. Coincidence?

they hate us because they are insecure themselves

they feel superior to us.

Normalfags like to be ignorant and arrogant at the same time.

I'm just tired of sex havers

It's just jewish hoaxes to disarm Americans before ww3 starts.