Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am tired of reading Universitycels complaining about hypergamy on their campus.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
They think their selective pool of tallfag athletic and rich chads on their college campus accurately represents the population, constantly spoutting bullshit like 5’10 is turbomanlet height, you need to be 6’5 bro, Chad this, Chad that, and 90% of normies are incel. :feelstastyman:

University educated fags are some of the most out of touch of people on Earth, that’s probably why you rarely ever see users older than 23 when most men have graduated University and the average age is 21 because they’re all failed normies that come here to complain about the muh chads they envy so much at their school and once they experience the real world where their muh 6’5 white chads are rare, they all ascend.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/rdmhkx/college_students/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

ZERO ACTUALLY GOT SOME THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Incelius Savage look at him thinking

I also want to be neet like you,share me some of your money.I will quit my college

The only people who don’t ascend are autists and social anxietycels. Everyone else ascends unless you fall into an extreme end of ugliness/manletism

Derp, tell me you're a semi educated trigger puller without saying "I'm a semi educated trigger puller."

University is an absolutely brutal time for nerds and STEMcels.

You got used to being a kind of protected species at high school. All of the teachers and adult relatives constantly telling you how you're one of the smartest and most special people in the room and you're gonna go on to achieve great things. Hell, maybe you even were one of the smarter people there. It doesn't really matter. You probably believed it, or at least you put some kind of faith in it. You probably fantasized that by going to university you would meet "your people" and there would be a huge pool of like-minded, studious young vixens that would want to fuck you.

Then you left Herp Derp High School in provincial Bumfuck Nowhere and you went to college.
and suddenly that one foundational source of confidence you had, that other people gave to you for free, is blown away in an instant. You're no longer one of the smartest people in the room. In fact you're pretty fucking mediocre. And you're surrounded by the best and brightest beautiful Staceys and Chads, who breeze through work you struggle with. And then they fuck each other's brains out all weekend long, while you rot in the central library trying to get your head around the course work and trying to understand why you're still not cool even here.

University cels are living a strange and sheltered life, for sure. No argument about that. But are they rejected truecels like anybody else? Absolutely.

Last edited:
And then they fuck each other's brains out all weekend long, while you rot in the central library trying to get your head around the course work and trying to understand why you're still not cool even here.

This is my actual reason, rather than IQ or knowledge. I can't tolerate being around White holes.

Derp, tell me you're a semi educated trigger puller without saying "I'm a semi educated trigger puller."

University is an absolutely brutal time for nerds and STEMcels.

You got used to being a kind of protected species at high school. All of the teachers and adult relatives constantly telling you how you're one of the smartest and most special people in the room and you're gonna go on to achieve great things. Hell, maybe you even were one of the smarter people there. It doesn't really matter. You probably believed it, or at least you put some kind of faith in it. You probably fantasized that by going to university you would meet "your people" and there would be a huge pool of like-minded, studious young vixens that would want to fuck you.

Then you left Herp Derp High School in provincial Bumfuck Nowhere and you went to college.
and suddenly that one foundational source of confidence you had, that other people gave to you for free, is blown away in an instant. You're no longer one of the smartest people in the room. In fact you're pretty fucking mediocre. And you're surrounded by the best and brightest beautiful Staceys and Chads, who breeze through work you struggle with. And then they fuck each other's brains out all weekend long, while you rot in the central library trying to get your head around the course work and trying to understand why you're still not cool even here.

University cels are living a strange and sheltered life, for sure. No argument about that. But are they rejected truecels like anybody else? Absolutely.
My college is full of far left fat retards. Like when you see a meme about discord mods and a disgusting obese person shows up that is what 90% of my college looks like. I don't understand why those freaks treat me like an outcast when they look like literal goblins and probably guzzle soylent by the gallon everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back