Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am tired of living in a third-world shithole.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Everything is expensive.
Politicians are corrupt.
Men are ugly and dysgenic.
Women are fat and hypergamic.
Movies and TV shows are not only terrible but most of the time they are rip-offs of western series.
The national dish is awful.
There is a high unemployment rate.

you're not living in 3rd world shithole

Incel living in a third world shithole. Never began for you

I don't see any contradiction here.
Doesn't Poland have a GDP per capita higher than Greece, which is considered a developed country?

Everything is expensive.
Politicians are corrupt.
Movies and TV shows are not only terrible but most of the time they are rip-offs of western series.
What country?

Doesn't Poland have a GDP per capita higher than Greece, which is considered a developed country?
Economic situation of a country doesn't indicate it's a good place to live in.

+women are addicted to ethnics

Also your country mogs mine to oblivion

many of your points apply to the first world as well

The West isn't that great of a place to live in either

I don't see any contradiction here.
Correct.

@WorthlessSlavicShit Do you live in a "third-world shithole" too? :feelsclown:
Most of the people here would describe it so, yes.

Tbh, at this point I'm not even sure if we are delusional about how bad it is here, or whether foreigners telling us that it's not so bad and we actually live in first world countries are the delusional ones.

1721087806261-png.1199748

There's even recently a trend of actual economists, analysts and so on in multiple CEE countries seriously talking about our countries being "caught in the middle-income trap", when according to absolutely every financial institution like IMF, the World Bank and so on, basically every CEE EU country should be well past the threshold of high-income economies:feelskek::feelskek:.

And then try deciding who's actually the delusional one here:feelswhat:.

A Polish podcaster recently asked me: “What do you think we need to do to escape the Middle-Income Trap?”. I laughed. “You escaped it years ago,” I said. “You’re a high-income country.”

i wish you would be forced to live in India just to get the idea what 3rd world is
Could be a nice change of scenery maybe:feelshaha:. I remember when some TV channel was doing interviews with immigrants and, when asked about the biggest cultural shock he'd experienced, some Indian said that living here was the first time he'd seen drunk people in the streets, and that there were none in India. Ngl, could be pretty comfy walking the streets knowing that I won't cross paths with random gopniks with enough alcohol in their blood to make the chance of spontaneous combustion the most threatening thing about them:feelsthink:.

Correct.

Most of the people here would describe it so, yes.

Tbh, at this point I'm not even sure if we are delusional about how bad it is here, or whether foreigners telling us that it's not so bad and we actually live in first world countries are the delusional ones.

1721087806261-png.1199748

There's even recently a trend of actual economists, analysts and so on in multiple CEE countries seriously talking about our countries being "caught in the middle-income trap", when according to absolutely every financial institution like IMF, the World Bank and so on, basically every CEE EU country should be well past the threshold of high-income economies:feelskek::feelskek:.

And then try deciding who's actually the delusional one here:feelswhat:.

Could be a nice change of scenery maybe:feelshaha:. I remember when some TV channel was doing interviews with immigrants and, when asked about the biggest cultural shock he'd experienced, some Indian said that living here was the first time he'd seen drunk people in the streets, and that there were none in India. Ngl, could be pretty comfy walking the streets knowing that I won't cross paths with random gopniks with enough alcohol in their blood to make the chance of spontaneous combustion the most threatening thing about them:feelsthink:.
:feelswhat::feelsseriously: Come on. No way. All of Europe is developed. It's just EE less developed than WE because of communism and wars. It doesn't make EE a "third-world shithole" :feelsclown:

Everything is expensive.
Politicians are corrupt.
Sounds like my shithole except our food is the best one

Polish females have big boobs.
This is more important than economy.

:feelswhat::feelsseriously: Come on. No way. All of Europe is developed.
Except for Western Balkans, Moldova and Ukraine:feelsthink:. But yeah, basically all of Europe is high income and highly developed.

f210f3-fb16c512-2f2f-4c7d-a385-448a45d547cd.png

It's just EE less developed than WE because of communism and wars. It doesn't make EE a "third-world shithole" :feelsclown:
Tell that to the people living here and local analysts talking about our situation:feelskek::feelskek:.

Everything is expensive.
Politicians are corrupt.
You live in the second world
I live in the third world

evERywhERe is a shithole if you are not chad. ovER before it began

just swim somewhere else bro

evERywhERe is a shithole if you are not chad. ovER before it began
We would have a better life as a chad in a podunk town than as LTN's in a metropolis.