Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am tired of having to share everything with women

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
There is nothing the male gender can have to themselves these days. Boy Scouts, turned into “Scouts” and has girls in it even though there’s already Girl Scouts. The military integrating women into the infantry and endangering men’s lives because of “equality”. In every online game you play, “egirls” are there for no other reason but to be obnoxious and sap attention and everyone tolerates it. Even in communities that SHOULD be all male like r9k women are still allowed to roam free and be obnoxious as all hell.

In every online game you play, “egirls” are there for no other reason but to be obnoxious and sap attention and everyone tolerates it.
I can count on my hand how many times I've seen girls online in games. I say you're picking bad online games.

Then drop out and refuse to contribute to a system that favors whores.
I talked about the military dimension before. The ADF dropped gender specific fitness standards to the female level in recruit training. JFL there are foids there who recycle though each training intake because they injure themselves every time :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Claim to be a toilet and invade their sacred spaces:feelsthink:

In my country the scouts were always mixed but thats mostly because when the germans came to kill us all the army drafted scouts to resistance.

At least this place is male only but unfortunately, women STILL pretend to be men just to gain access to the forum.

I can count on my hand how many times I've seen girls online in games. I say you're picking bad online games.
The Games I play, E-girls do not even exist, Like Battlefield 4 or Older Battlefield Games, Just men that are chill (Or Tryhards.), Or Single Player games which I enjoy playing.

MUGEN is completely Normie free, I am proud to say, because it takes brainpower to actually configure.

The Games I play, E-girls do not even exist, Like Battlefield 4 or Older Battlefield Games, Just men that are chill (Or Tryhards.), Or Single Player games which I enjoy playing.

MUGEN is completely Normie free, I am proud to say, because it takes brainpower to actually configure.
Mugen looks fun going to try it out some time

Foids are so pampered that they cannot even fathom the idea that not *everything* is their imminent domain. Women see something, they believe they have a God-given right to own it or seize it. And simps are all too happy to provide.

The Boy Scouts one really pissed me off. Boys can’t have a thing of their own, but they keep foid scouts. What a load of shit. At least you can troll and insult the e girls

Woman starts a woman only space: Inkle, get over it, women need space for their own safety/sanity

Man tries to start make only space: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Total: 30 (Incels: 6, Bluepillers: 24)
HEY INCELTEARS CUCKS I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WATCHING INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT YOU FUCKS!

At least we don't have to share .is with foids

Non chads have to stop paying taxes and stop following cucked laws.

Is this legit though like could I walk into their bathroom and just say I’m a foid
They're trying to make that into a law soon, where any man who identifies as a foid can go anywhere they can go, even if he doesn't pass as a foid at all.

At least we don't have to share .is with foids
there have been some in the past iirc, but in reddit it was far worse
I remember braincels had hole mods apparently

there have been some in the past iirc, but in reddit it was far worse
I remember braincels had hole mods apparently
Incels without hate had a female mod, JFL at a female being a mod, they should be ostracized just by trying to enter there

Atleast this place and some other blackpilled forums are male-only places

Atleast this place and some other blackpilled forums are male-only places
ye this basically. I guess one good thing also is some religious places(mosques) have no Wahmen either.

ye this basically. I guess one good thing also is some religious places(mosques) have no Wahmen either.
That’s good. I just hope it doesn’t become illegal in the future

Yeah true I noticed alot of women are infiltrating male spaces like STEM majors like engineering, alot of engineering professors are female even though they make up 10% of applicants, being female is a huge boost for a career in every way, its funny how females have carreers where they make up the majority ( like nursing) yet males dont get such boosts to balance the ratio.

Fags and bluepilled losers try to brainwash us into thinking that we are always the aggressors just for working for what we have while females are automatically victims due to some reason. whilst incels realize the truth about such.

its funny how alt right copers moan and bitch about affirmative action being unfair but they turn a blind eye to how foids get a huge boost in every industry just because of their gender, not only that but cucks will hep them for the slim chance they get laid LOL.

high IQ, foids have benefited most off affirmative action. far far more so than male nigs and spics
Yeah true I noticed alot of women are infiltrating male spaces like STEM majors like engineering, alot of engineering professors are female even though they make up 10% of applicants, being female is a huge boost for a career in every way, its funny how females have carreers where they make up the majority ( like nursing) yet males dont get such boosts to balance the ratio.

Fags and bluepilled losers try to brainwash us into thinking that we are always the aggressors just for working for what we have while females are automatically victims due to some reason. whilst incels realize the truth about such.

its funny how alt right copers moan and bitch about affirmative action being unfair but they turn a blind eye to how foids get a huge boost in every industry just because of their gender, not only that but cucks will hep them for the slim chance they get laid LOL.